+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Philippines

Prinz

Dec 4, 2015
Hi there, I would like to apply my parents for visitor visa from philippines can I be the one to apply online on their behalf?

Prinz

Dec 4, 2015
When I apply my mom and dad I will create a 2 gc key for each of them and send it separately or I can apply them together in one gc key? When I create a gc key it would be likely they are the one doing the application online but its me who will do it? Or is there a question in the application that saying applying on behalf?

Please help me on this thank you.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
When I apply my mom and dad I will create a 2 gc key for each of them and send it separately or I can apply them together in one gc key? When I create a gc key it would be likely they are the one doing the application online but its me who will do it? Or is there a question in the application that saying applying on behalf?

Please help me on this thank you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

So to answer your questions...
1. You can submit one application for both of them, as they are married.
2. Yes, there is a question that you are submitting the application on your behalf, so you fill out the questionnaire as if you are your father, and then at the end, there is a question if someone else is applying on your behalf, which is you.

Did you ever try the questionnaire yet? Nothing bad will happen from trying it.

Prinz

Dec 4, 2015
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

So to answer your questions...
1. You can submit one application for both of them, as they are married.
2. Yes, there is a question that you are submitting the application on your behalf, so you fill out the questionnaire as if you are your father, and then at the end, there is a question if someone else is applying on your behalf, which is you.

Did you ever try the questionnaire yet? Nothing bad will happen from trying it.

I tried to apply my mom before but not thru online and she was denied for three times. So I would like to try to apply both of them.