+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa PFL RESPONSE

JASPAL MEHTA

Jul 24, 2019
Your visa fee receipt is invalid.It may not be genuine. Send explanation regarding in 10 days.Otherwise your visa application will refused and banned for five years. MY visa consultant AUSTRICH PATIALA paid my visa fee and get from me in cash 60 Thousand. Mr Manpreet Chahal MD of organisation send mail to Delhiimigration stated fee receipt is genuine and new fee receipt attached

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Your visa fee receipt is invalid.It may not be genuine. Send explanation regarding in 10 days.Otherwise your visa application will refused and banned for five years. MY visa consultant AUSTRICH PATIALA paid my visa fee and get from me in cash 60 Thousand. Mr Manpreet Chahal MD of organisation send mail to Delhiimigration stated fee receipt is genuine and new fee receipt attached
60,000 for what??? seriously for a study permit. thats a lot of money. So he sent email to delhi immigration. Did he copy you on the email? are you sure he sent the email to the right place?? Verify that email id on the cic website.

JASPAL MEHTA

Jul 24, 2019
No sir this is for visitor visa. 60 thousand for whole file bio metric and other like fotos, zerox , travel VFC Chandigarh. He mailed with his own office mail id. Not mine. Only Copy of fee receipt given me.Kindly tell me how much time it take.And how can i know the status of my file now sir

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No sir this is for visitor visa. 60 thousand for whole file bio metric and other like fotos, zerox , travel VFC Chandigarh. He mailed with his own office mail id. Not mine. Only Copy of fee receipt given me.Kindly tell me how much time it take.And how can i know the status of my file now sir
Still 60K is lot. You could finish everything in 20K if you did it yourself. Well, if you link your application online then you can track.

JASPAL MEHTA

Jul 24, 2019
How can i link my file online now sir. My file was a paper application. I got an letter regarding. Which reply was send on immigration email.