+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa passport submission

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, we'll apply for an urgent passport, which takes 4-5 days. So once I get the new one, i will send the web form (with scanned copy of new and old passport bio page) and also write an email. Btw should i send the web form and email on the same day i submit the passport at VAC, or should i email them first and then wait a day or two to send the passport?
Also, where can i find my local visa office email address?
Is it abdbi@international.gc.ca

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, we'll apply for an urgent passport, which takes 4-5 days. So once I get the new one, i will send the web form (with scanned copy of new and old passport bio page) and also write an email. Btw should i send the web form and email on the same day i submit the passport at VAC, or should i email them first and then wait a day or two to send the passport?
As soon as you get your new passport. But, don't delay submitting your new passport.

Also, where can i find my local visa office email address?
Do search the IRCC website for the web form + the email address

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
You're most welcome :)

Now fingers crossed her TRV is valid until the expiry of her new passport
Just checked my mom's application profile. She has been granted a visa for 6 months less than her new passport validity(whixh is 10 years).... :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRYANAA. You were a great help!!! :D
Now, how long do you suggest i wait to apply for my father and nephew. Six months? A year? And how should i build that case?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just checked my mom's application profile. She has been granted a visa for 6 months less than her new passport validity(whixh is 10 years).... :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRYANAA. You were a great help!!! :D
Now, how long do you suggest i wait to apply for my father and nephew. Six months? A year? And how should i build that case?
I'm so so happy for you, Sara. This is truly fantastic.... especially as IRCC considered her new passport for a longer TRV validity. Your mom will be with you when you need her.

When is your baby due?

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
I'm so so happy for you, Sara. This is truly fantastic.... especially as IRCC considered her new passport for a longer TRV validity. Your mom will be with you when you need her.

Oh yes, it feels amazing. :D.
Yes, all went very well and very smooth.
Baby is due in first week of June. She'll be here mid May.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Sarajaved

IMO, your dad must not apply soon after your mom's approval. He should consider applying a few months after your baby is born.

Your dad has a good case. He can get the paperwork sorted for his property business and other ties in the meantime

Reactions: Sarajaved

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
@Sarajaved

IMO, your dad must not apply soon after your mom's approval. He should consider applying a few months after your baby is born.

Your dad has a good case. He can get the paperwork sorted for his property business and other ties in the meantime
Yes, that's what i was planning, will apply end of year.. Btw what about my nephew whose legal guardians are my aprents. Should i do his with my dad or seperate? Do they give visas to minors?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, that's what i was planning, will apply end of year.. Btw what about my nephew whose legal guardians are my aprents. Should i do his with my dad or seperate? Do they give visas to minors?
Minors are granted visas. Your nephew would need to prove he has his study ties to return to + prove that your parents themselves would be returning to Pakistan

Do post the circumstances + documents of your dad and nephew when they are ready to apply

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
Minors are granted visas. Your nephew would need to prove he has his study ties to return to + prove that your parents themselves would be returning to Pakistan

Do post the circumstances + documents of your dad and nephew when they are ready to apply
I most definitely would.. :)
Thanks once again