+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa or Super Visa???

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys I am living in Canada and I would like to apply for a visa for my parents but not sure if I should apply for a super visa or visitor visa.
Can anyone be able to advise which visa would be better to apply for ???

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I am living in Canada and I would like to apply for a visa for my parents but not sure if I should apply for a super visa or visitor visa.
Only you can decide which is better for you. If your parents intend to stay for up to 2 years, then supervisa is better. Otherwise, visitor visa.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
How long do you intend for them to stay in Canada? 6 months or less, go for visitor. More than that upto 2 years max, go for Super visa. Paperwork isn't very different. Super visa kinda is nice considering it is 2 years of stay in 1 go.

Adriwifey

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
How long do you intend for them to stay in Canada? 6 months or less, go for visitor. More than that upto 2 years max, go for Super visa. Paperwork isn't very different. Super visa kinda is nice considering it is 2 years of stay in 1 go.
What are the documents I would need from my end and my parents end if I go for visitor visa ?

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
I am in an almost similar dilemma.
I would like my family (mom, dad and younger brother to visit for less than 6 months)
The visitor visa has the purpose of visit as tourism or visiting a family member (I am currently a PR).
My mothers name on my birth certificate and passport is incorrectly spelled.

I am confused on whether to apply for the visitor visa under the tourism or visiting a family member.
In the latter case, i would need to provide my details (Passport, PR, birth certificate).

Should i get the same name affidavit or let my parents apply directly for a tourist visa?
Has anybody faced a similar situation or has idea about it?

Thanks!