+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa online process time (Singapore )

erictan

Sep 4, 2013
hi, dear all, thanks for the earlier shared news about the process time(one friend said it took about 5 weeks for him getting the stamped visa and passport ),here are my details of processing time by online and stamped in Singapore

online submit: 8pm,16th,Aug, 2013(Singapore time )
(after submitted, also got the received confirm letter )

no other news until

3pm,4th,SEP,2013(Singapore time ),asked me to submit my passport

9am,5th,SEP,2013(Singapore time ),send my passport to High commission of Canada in Singapore by myself

3pm, 5th, SEP,2013(Singapore time )will be the time for me get my stamped passport (the receipt of High Commission of Canada says I can get my passport and visa between 2:30 and 3:30pm

wish these information will be useful for some friends in this forum and especially in Singapore.

Good Luck to all of you

Thanks.

fyona14

Apr 23, 2013
erictan said:
hi, dear all, thanks for the earlier shared news about the process time(one friend said it took about 5 weeks for him getting the stamped visa and passport ),here are my details of processing time by online and stamped in Singapore

no other news until

9am,5th,SEP,2013(Singapore time ),send my passport to High commission of Canada in Singapore by myself

3pm, 5th, SEP,2013(Singapore time )will be the time for me get my stamped passport (the receipt of High Commission of Canada says I can get my passport and visa between 2:30 and 3:30pm

wish these information will be useful for some friends in this forum and especially in Singapore.

Good Luck to all of you

Thanks.
Hello po. Singapore base din ako an i want to travel in Canada with my family. My concern lang is, my husband and my daughter is in PH. Pwede po ba sila isama? Pero dto kme magprocess ng papers?

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
erictan said:

no other news until

Good Luck to all of you

Thanks.
nice now i have some idea
i applied online on sep 22,2013
--- Oct 7 Singapore email me to submit schedule 1.pdf again
No answer yet . still waiting .............. :(