+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa of spouse with PR file in progress

Navbajaj

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys
Your suggestions, advice, help on this topic would be a great help.
I received my PR in September 2017. My marriage happened in December 2017. I came to Canada in May 2019. I have a job as of today or July 2019. My wife is in India and her PR file has reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on 2 July. After how many days will the application no be generated ?

Most important, I want her to visit me on tourist visa for a few days. She is working in India and can visit me for approx 25-30 days. Her PR file is in process. And I want to apply for her tourist visa ?
Please suggest how should I proceed so that her visitor Visa is processed successfully?
She has a job in India and has sufficient balance in her bank account. I also have a job in Canada. She is the primary applicant while I am sponsoring her.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys
I received my PR in September 2017. My marriage happened in December 2017. I came to Canada in May 2019. I have a job as of today or July 2019. My wife is in India and her PR file has reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on 2 July. After how many days will the application no be generated ?

Most important, I want her to visit me on tourist visa for a few days. She is working in India and can visit me for approx 25-30 days. Her PR file is in process. And I want to apply for her tourist visa ?
Please suggest how should I proceed so that her visitor Visa is processed successfully?
She has a job in India and has sufficient balance in her bank account. I also have a job in Canada. She is the primary applicant while I am sponsoring her.
Most spouses of Canadian citizens or are PRs are denied but there is no harm in trying.

Navbajaj

Jul 4, 2019
Yes, but why are they denied ? There are some success stories also. Do what exactly matters here to create another successful visa.?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Yes, but why are they denied ? There are some success stories also. Do what exactly matters here to create another successful visa.?
Showing very strong ties to the home country to help convince them that the spouse will return to that country.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi guys

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello Mr.Bajaj, can you be kind enough to guide me and tell me about Tourist Visa? How your wife got that? What she has submitted order to get the visa? How long they permitted her to stay here with you?
I have the same situation, my husband is in India, practicing as a Lawyer, I am a Canadian, working full time job. His PR file reached to Sydney, waiting for AOR1
Truly looking forward to have your advice! Thanks

Navbajaj

Jul 4, 2019
Now you can apply for your husband's tourist visa. You can apply online and you can show that you are sponsoring him. Usually anybody can stay up to 6 months per year in Canada on a TRV. Usually visa gets approved within 14 business days. You will have to create an account on cic website, just go through their documents requirement for a TRV. All documents are like basic documents like bank statement, I'd proof, PP etc.
Show all your job related documents and paystubs. Create a cover letter and invitation letter from your side. Get it attested from a notary in Canada. Either you can write the letter or the notary person can also write it.
Based on those documents submit the TRV file

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello Mr.Bajaj, can you be kind enough to guide me and tell me about Tourist Visa? How your wife got that? What she has submitted order to get the visa? How long they permitted her to stay here with you?
I have the same situation, my husband is in India, practicing as a Lawyer, I am a Canadian, working full time job. His PR file reached to Sydney, waiting for AOR1
Truly looking forward to have your advice! Thanks

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
What a kind hearted person you are Mr.Bajaj!! Thank you so much for all your Guidance and advice. I truly appreciated your time.
We have Lawyer representing our file so, can my same lawyer write the letter for TRV ?
1st Sponsorship was refused in this year as they given reason which our relationship was not that long before marriage which I was agreed with that reason and respecting IRCC system. But now we been together for more than 2 years I have visited 5 times in last 2 years. Again going to in December so can I apply his TRV now from here? and take all documents with me incase they ask him for his interview? Do he need to send paper documents by mail? Or all online?
Thanks again!