+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

Royal123

Jan 8, 2020
Yes. Are they spouses? Applications can be processed at different times. Background and eligibility checks can take longer for some people.
Yes they are. Husband got the visa while wife is still waiting.

Would by any chance it leads to a refusal?

Because husband already got the visa and the dependent is waiting.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes they are. Husband got the visa while wife is still waiting.

Would by any chance it leads to a refusal?

Because husband already got the visa and the dependent is waiting.
Sure, anything is possible. Does she have travel history, ties to return?

Royal123

Jan 8, 2020
Sure, anything is possible. Does she have travel history, ties to return?
Yes she does have travel history. For ties to home primary applicant provided, property, FD and bank balance, current job. Wife profile is home maker so nothing strong to provide there.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes she does have travel history. For ties to home primary applicant provided, property, FD and bank balance, current job. Wife profile is home maker so nothing strong to provide there.
Ok so she travel history to the UK, US, NZ or AUST? That is travel history to IRCC. She doesn’t have ties to return so it is based on her husband’s ties. All she can do is wait and hope she is approved.

Royal123

Jan 8, 2020
Ok so she travel history to the UK, US, NZ or AUST? That is travel history to IRCC. She doesn’t have ties to return so it is based on her husband’s ties. All she can do is wait and hope she is approved.
Yes she does have UK travel history - visitor visa

As mentioned earlier they submitted a web form so will wait until hear back from IRCC.

It is surprising to see the application already past the usual visitor visa timeline (31 days).

Finger crossed!!

Appreciate your response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes she does have UK travel history - visitor visa

As mentioned earlier they submitted a web form so will wait until hear back from IRCC.

It is surprising to see the application already past the usual visitor visa timeline (31 days).

Finger crossed!!

Appreciate your response.
It states that most applications are processed within the time frame. It helps that she has a valid UK visa.

Canadaindia1

Nov 28, 2023
I applied for TRV from India in November 6th. Eligibility went to in progress on December 13th. Any idea how long will it take ?

Sadia Mehoob

Oct 29, 2023
I applied on 25 September for visit visa from Pakistan,
Biometrics done on 13 October
Eligibility in review since 26 October
Until now there is no update even though processing time is 55 Days from Pakistan, but now it's been more than 60 days but got no response.

Mnprtk

Jul 8, 2022
I applied visitor visa for maternal uncle and maternal aunt from India
submitted on Nov 29
Biometrics done 5 Dec
Passport request 14 dec

kaurd24

Dec 11, 2023
I applied visitor visa for maternal uncle and maternal aunt from India
submitted on Nov 29
Biometrics done 5 Dec
Passport request 14 dec
[/QUOTE
Congratulations ! Most of time, applicants -have refusal before their processing time is more than normal . otherwise IRCC give result within month.

Dec 4, 2023
Hey anyone in this situation?

Visitor visa applied on October 10, 2023

Applicant - 1:- Passport stamped and application approved on November 7, 2023
Eligibility completed December 1.

Applicant - 2:- application still in progress.

We submitted web form 2 weeks ago, still no response.
Yes same my visa stamped n my wife application is still in progress.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hello everyone
I have applied for my brother on 3rd November, biometric done on 20 November bit still it shows we have not received your fingerprints and eligibility still not started. Submitted a webform regarding biometric update received generic reply.

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
I have the same case applied 4 october parents visitor visa . Everything is done but still background checking going on . Since waiting. also done 2 web form but no answer
Hi ! Any update yet? There is absolutely no movement for me. Is there an option to apply for GCMS notes?
Also, this is highly out of their timelines - Are they low on capacity etc. ? Any news.