+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

KJS123

Nov 8, 2023
I and my wife have applied for a Canada TRV on 3 October, We both had a Canada visitor visa which expired in July 2023. We had travelled to Canada twice in last 5 years on my previous visa. My time line as on today on tracker says biometrics completed (old visa) Eligibility completed and background under process last update 23 October where as my wife's timeline says biometrics completed (old visa) Eligibility not started and background under process last update 5 October. Processing time says 29 days which has passed. My other problem is that I and my wife are travelling to UK on 18 November, so I do not know how to travel if our PPR comes. Have applied from India. Purpose of Visit; Daughter on work permit in Montreal.
PLEASE ADVICE

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
I and my wife have applied for a Canada TRV on 3 October, We both had a Canada visitor visa which expired in July 2023. We had travelled to Canada twice in last 5 years on my previous visa. My time line as on today on tracker says biometrics completed (old visa) Eligibility completed and background under process last update 23 October where as my wife's timeline says biometrics completed (old visa) Eligibility not started and background under process last update 5 October. Processing time says 29 days which has passed. My other problem is that I and my wife are travelling to UK on 18 November, so I do not know how to travel if our PPR comes. Have applied from India. Purpose of Visit; Daughter on work permit in Montreal.
PLEASE ADVICE
you can send your passports to IRCC's London office for visa stamping.

KJS123

Nov 8, 2023
you can send your passports to IRCC's London office for visa stamping.
Is it allowed and will the London office give it back in time or i will get stuck in London without passports. Have learnt that London office sometimes takes 2 to 3 months to return the passports after stamping.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Is it allowed and will the London office give it back in time or i will get stuck in London without passports. Have learnt that London office sometimes takes 2 to 3 months to return the passports after stamping.

well, if you are return back to India very quickly, then do the stamping after you are back to India. Either way IRCC will be happy to accommodate your request.
If you stay long in London then just send passports to London office, IRCC network is global, no explanation needed. might need to pay a bit more. if the UK tour is a brief one, then send passports when you are back. If it passes the deadline, write them a letter asking for extension. Very simple and straight forward.
Isn't stamping in India takes much longer now, since there are only 5 staffs of IRCC left?

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Friends, this query is for those of you who are applying for Super Visa from India. When you do an upfront medical exam before applying for a Super Visa, does the clinic or the hospital email you the final result, or do you have to go to the clinic/hospital to get a physical copy? How does the upfront medical exam process work exactly? Would also love to know the answer from someone who has done this from Kolkata.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Friends, this query is for those of you who are applying for Super Visa from India. When you do an upfront medical exam before applying for a Super Visa, does the clinic or the hospital email you the final result, or do you have to go to the clinic/hospital to get a physical copy? How does the upfront medical exam process work exactly? Would also love to know the answer from someone who has done this from Kolkata.
Hospital directly send report to IRCC. They won't give you any kind of reports via email or physical copy. If something serious then they might tell you but still it depends on hospital else directly IRCC will inform you their decision.

Reactions: Palamon

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hospital directly send report to IRCC. They won't give you any kind of reports via email or physical copy. If something serious then they might tell you but still it depends on hospital else directly IRCC will inform you their decision.
And this is true for upfront medical also? I mean, how or when does the hospital send it to IRCC if I haven't applied yet?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
And this is true for upfront medical also? I mean, how or when does the hospital send it to IRCC if I haven't applied yet?
They will send your reports along with passport number so whenever you apply for visa the system will automatically catch that results.

Reactions: Palamon

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
They will send your reports along with passport number so whenever you apply for visa the system will automatically catch that results.
I see, that's very interesting and helpful! Thank you so much! So, just so I am clear on this, I get the upfront medical done, and that's the end of my interaction with the hospital or clinic. They send the results directly to IRCC against the passport numbers of the applicants, and in future, when the applicants do apply, IRCC can simply tag the medical results to those passport numbers. Is that correct?

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Applied October 31
Biometric request Oct 31
Biometric completed November 3
Passport submission request/Decision made November 11
Applied through the new Portal for my sister

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
So why did you even hire an agent if you did all the work? So you don’t know if the agent even submitted what you asked? Again you need to find out from GCMS notes and the agent what documents were actually submitted.
Oh god, im trying to redo everything there is two problems in travel history? dates are overlapping somehow got copied on top of another, what to do , i have address this problem yea ?

Ankit003

Dec 11, 2019
Hi !
I applied a TRV for my in-laws on Sep 30. The eligibility and background are still in progress on the portal however the IRCC Tracker shows the eligibility as completed. Its been over a month and half now. What can I do to check the right status as the processing time has well elapsed? Can anyone share the link to the webform/gcms notes?

Reactions: kaurd24

Sadia Mehoob

Oct 29, 2023
Applied from Pakistan on September 25
Biometrics completed on 13 october
Eligibility status in process since 26 October
Background in process
Overall status in process
(IRCC new portal)

Reactions: Jasmineflower123