+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
But you said he isn’t faking anything but he is lying. You need to know what documents he submitted because it seems he submitted a document that wasn’t authentic. So you didn’t read over what was submitted? Fire the agent…he is lying.
So how it went he gave me the docs with attachments in pdf, yea there were mistakes, but I fixed all and fixed the attachments also cuz he didn't do well on attachments order and even repeated the same files, I corrected and sent him, and told this final from my side, we sat and looked over them together he confirmed also, and he said the later night he will submit the application, and he submitted and sent the same.
now thinking about it .......... yea why not share whats submitted. its the same files as per him .... is fishy ,
i think I should apply myself this time for their visa, these agents aren't good and just confirm with different lawyers ?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So how it went he gave me the docs with attachments in pdf, yea there were mistakes, but I fixed all and fixed the attachments also cuz he didn't do well on attachments order and even repeated the same files, I corrected and sent him, and told this final from my side, we sat and looked over them together he confirmed also, and he said the later night he will submit the application, and he submitted and sent the same.
now thinking about it ..........
So why did you even hire an agent if you did all the work? So you don’t know if the agent even submitted what you asked? Again you need to find out from GCMS notes and the agent what documents were actually submitted.

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
So why did you even hire an agent if you did all the work? So you don’t know if the agent even submitted what you asked? Again you need to find out from GCMS notes and the agent what documents were actually submitted.
i learned the process through this application, i wasn't so sure how things worked and I was worried about making a mistake but now I regret shouldve researched more and done it myself, even now researching and learning new things,

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
some ppl are saying reconsideration request are getting approved even though the agent first said that then lets wait for GCMS notes
maybe thats a better option?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
some ppl are saying reconsideration request are getting approved even though the agent first said that then lets wait for GCMS notes
maybe thats a better option?
Reconsideration is for if the officer made an error. The reason is submitted fake documents so if you are absolutely 100% that your agent submitted all the right documentation then ask for reconsideration. You are not submitting new documents. If you are then it is a new application.

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
But you said he isn’t faking anything but he is lying. You need to know what documents he submitted because it seems he submitted a document that wasn’t authentic. So you didn’t read over what was submitted? Fire the agent…he is lying.
Yea he won’t be faking docs cuz I’ve seen his work he does genuine I think at least, I read everything but after refusal everyone told me there is a submission file and your files seems to be what he would gather and make a complete submission file , then after asking he said no he won’t share the files I have is his submission docs.

Zainab_aj

Nov 4, 2023
There is not set template. Usually for a TRV, you get an invitation from your family member or friend. SOP explains why you want to come to Canada and your itinerary with costs.

i was ask to tell them 'tell us more about what you'll do in canada'

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Applied spousal sponsership pr on august, but got AOR for spousal application after visitor visa application on 13 oct,.
But on 17 sep, when i applied visitor visa already mentioned that we also applied spousal sponsership pr of which waiting for AOR
Also,is your spouse working in India ?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I applied for a visit visa for my husband on 23rd September. (His spousal file is already in process and was submitted on 4th January 2023)
We received an email on October 12th asking to pay off the outstanding credit on one of his old applications, which we paid off the same day
Eligibility for visit visa was completed on 18th October.
Still waiting for the approval.
Not sure why it is taking so long as the processing time is 30 days.
Could someone please tell me what is the actual timeline?
Why there is a delay on the sponsorship application, did you orde gcms notes ?

Also, did you get a decision on your TRV?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Just applied for my mother in laws visa: here is our timeline
Application submitted: 22 October
Background check in progress: October 24
Biometrics done : October 26
Her eligibility is yet to start. Is it normal to have background check first instead of eligibility check?
Yes

Reactions: akhilvh1234