Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Applied spousal sponsership pr on august, but got AOR for spousal application after visitor visa application on 13 oct,.
But on 17 sep, when i applied visitor visa already mentioned that we also applied spousal sponsership pr of which waiting for AOR
What home ties did you mention?

Same for me as well, I mentioned the same with dual intent and mentioned responsible travel, and assurance of return. I don't have AOR yet as I applied for Spousal on September 26 and TRV on Sept 29.

I believe that could be the reason for the delay on my end or may be it depends on the officer. I called yesterday, a representative said just criminality passed,nothing has been touched yet and the file is being processed in Canada only. The secondary office is New Delhi. She sent a note to the office that processing time has surpassed. I ordered GCMS notes as well yesterday itself, just to see if there is something they have doubts about or not

I also believe they won't touch my file until November last week as around that time I am supposed to get an AOR for the Spousal application. Anyways please update if anything changes.

Best of luck! May the two of you reunite soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suharsh B

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
What home ties did you mention?

Same for me as well, I mentioned the same with dual intent and mentioned responsible travel, and assurance of return. I don't have AOR yet as I applied for Spousal on September 26 and TRV on Sept 29.

I believe that could be the reason for the delay on my end or may be it depends on the officer. I called yesterday, a representative said just criminality passed,nothing has been touched yet and the file is being processed in Canada only. The secondary office is New Delhi. She sent a note to the office that processing time has surpassed. I ordered GCMS notes as well yesterday itself, just to see if there is something they have doubts about or not

I also believe they won't touch my file until November last week as around that time I am supposed to get an AOR for the Spousal application. Anyways please update if anything changes.

Best of luck! May the two of you reunite soon.
Today,morning I got a ghost update.

Nothing changed , Eligibitlity still not started ,only BGC in progress.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Hello Everyone.
Does anyone has experience of eligibility in process again after completion?
Applied on 1st Oct.
Bio completed on 5th Oct.
Eligibility completed on 13th Oct.
Eligibility again in Progress on 1st Nov.
BG is in processing too.
Applied for Aunty from Pak.

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
What were the reasons for rejection? IRCC says not to buy tickets until the visa is approved. They are applying not you.
Inconsistency in in purpose of the visit, and lack of authenticity in docs,

for authenticity now I'm trying to get all the docs attested, cuz all are real, but not sure about the purpose, purpose I had mentioned that I want my parents to come and visit me and I want to show them my life here, and spend family time, they have very strong ties to back home, I'm surprised at the rejections, I feel I overshared too many documents and they might have felt different. applied for gcms notes as well. I did request a copy of all the docs as well, just to double check cuz the RCIC agent applied and now isn't sharing the submission letter.

I still can't get over it though,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Inconsistency in in purpose of the visit, and lack of authenticity in docs,

for authenticity now I'm trying to get all the docs attested, cuz all are real, but not sure about the purpose, purpose I had mentioned that I want my parents to come and visit me and I want to show them my life here, and spend family time, they have very strong ties to back home, I'm surprised at the rejections, I feel I overshared too many documents and they might have felt different. applied for gcms notes as well. I did request a copy of all the docs as well, just to double check cuz the RCIC agent applied and now isn't sharing the submission letter.
There is no mention of a ban for documents? How long was visit? So you hired an agent and you don’t know what the agent submitted and could have submitted fake documents?

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
There is no mention of a ban for documents? How long was visit? So you hired an agent and you don’t know what the agent submitted and could have submitted fake documents?
no, agent wouldnt have faked anything , but might be he uploaded the wrong files or attached file, he isnt like that.
no, no mention of ban, it says i can reapply ,
i submitted my application to two lawyers , they said also its a strong application we arent sure what the officer saw and didnt like.
even though everything is original as they are, got tired of thinking about, but all advised reapply and try to make the file stronger with case laws as the reasons do not make sense for refusal and try to address as much as you can, then go for judicial review if it got rejected again

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
no, agent wouldnt have faked anything , but might be he uploaded the wrong files or attached file, he isnt like that.
no, no mention of ban, it says i can reapply ,
i submitted my application to two lawyers , they said also its a strong application we arent sure what the officer saw and didnt like.
Ask the agent what documents were uploaded. If uploaded wrong files then you need to explain the error in a reapplication. You need to know what documents IRCC believes aren’t authentic.

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
Ask the agent what documents were uploaded. If uploaded wrong files then you need to explain the error in a reapplication. You need to know what documents IRCC believes aren’t authentic.
This is the issue, I dont know why he isnt sharing, so i requested for the copy of file along with gcms notes, as per lawyer no other way , have to request and wait , meanwhile trying to redo the application even though most things will be same but with new details and mentioning the details, it is frustrating to get accused of something you know is wrong, I have no reason to have such a documents

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is the issue, I dont know why he isnt sharing, so i requested for the copy of file along with gcms notes, as per lawyer no other way , have to request and wait , meanwhile trying to redo the application even though most things will be same but with new details and mentioning the details, it is frustrating to get accused of something you know is wrong, I have no reason to have such a documents
But you said he isn’t faking anything but he is lying. You need to know what documents he submitted because it seems he submitted a document that wasn’t authentic. So you didn’t read over what was submitted? Fire the agent…he is lying.