+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

Jasmineflower123

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
Applicant countrySRILANKA ( APPLICANT 1)SRILANKA (APPLICANT 2)
Online Application submitted (2)OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics request OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics completedOCT 25OCT 19
BackgroundNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
EligibilityNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
BVL (biometric validity letter)
PPR(passport request letter)
Have you logged into Tracker? Usually within a week of submitting bio, they start eligibility. We submitted Bio on Oct 16, eligibility began 20 and and completed 23.

Reactions: amesh

rizkhan2516

Sep 28, 2023
Applied on 9th sep
Biometric completed 13th sep
Eligibility completed 18th sep ( on tracker)
Background check in progress
Last update 18th sep
On gc portal eligibility stil in progress and background in progress
Any idea whats going on

amirabbas_mp

Apr 15, 2022
Hi all,

I recently got my PR and moved to Canada, I applied for my parent's visit visa so they can visit me here as it's beautiful and I wanted them to be able to come visit, they live back home and are comfortable and siblings are there as well, however, the visitor visa got rejected, I applied on 10th October and got rejected on 25th, it was my moms first time applying but my dad had previous rejections before. which is some time.

I looked at all docs and made sure everything was good and even shared extra docs to establish all the eligibility that they have.

Now I'm stuck on whether to apply again or not. trying to address the rejection reason? I wanted them here for the new year and to spend a month even got both-way tickets and all, the agent says we can for judicial review but honestly I don't like the idea generally. now I feel I overdid the application thats why the rejection,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

I recently got my PR and moved to Canada, I applied for my parent's visit visa so they can visit me here as it's beautiful and I wanted them to be able to come visit, they live back home and are comfortable and siblings are there as well, however, the visitor visa got rejected, I applied on 10th October and got rejected on 25th, it was my moms first time applying but my dad had previous rejections before. which is some time.

I looked at all docs and made sure everything was good and even shared extra docs to establish all the eligibility that they have.

Now I'm stuck on whether to apply again or not. trying to address the rejection reason? I wanted them here for the new year and to spend a month even got both-way tickets and all, the agent says we can for judicial review but honestly I don't like the idea generally. now I feel I overdid the application thats why the rejection,
What were reasons for rejection? IRCC says not to buy tickets until visa is approved. They are applying not you.

solanshi

Jul 16, 2020
I applied for a visit visa for my husband on 23rd September. (His spousal file is already in process and was submitted on 4th January 2023)
We received an email on October 12th asking to pay off the outstanding credit on one of his old applications, which we paid off the same day
Eligibility for visit visa was completed on 18th October.
Still waiting for the approval.
Not sure why it is taking so long as the processing time is 30 days.
Could someone please tell me what is the actual timeline?

skutmuy

Oct 27, 2023
Hello all! Can someone guide me on what documents are required to be submitted to apply for visit visa for my parents. Thank you in advance.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I applied for a visit visa for my husband on 23rd September. (His spousal file is already in process and was submitted on 4th January 2023)
We received an email on October 12th asking to pay off the outstanding credit on one of his old applications, which we paid off the same day
Which country ?
Also ,did you show home ties in the application ?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
please post if you receive any updates