+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

Jun 29, 2019
No according to me it’s positive I have seen many timelines and noticed when eligibility starts and completed on tracker then that application gets approved.
But when eligibility not started and its very long then its getting rejection. I may be wrong but This is my
On the tracker my review of eligiblity is completed and ba kground verification is progress, what does it mean?

Jun 29, 2019
Applied visitor visa for spouse
On 19 sep
Biometrics done - 25 sep
Eligiblity complete - 5 oct
On tracker shows background check in progress,
But i called IRCc on 20 oct , they said background is completed,

But till now no PPR. On tracker still shows background check in progress but when call ircc they said background is completed.

Its been more than 30 days after applying, if everything is done why not they are sending ppr, is it means refusal??
Mine were eligiblity completed on sep 15 but still no update.

Reactions: Suharsh B

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
I called Ircc and had a opp to talk with agent

He said everything looks fine I passed criminality and biometrics completed and i am in processing time as he said processing time is around 29 days . I asked him question about eligibility that have I passed eligibility. He said I dont have information about eligibility. Thats it for my experience last I said thank you sir.
What you guys think about mine case I submitted my app on 3 october. On tracker shows my background is in progress amd eligibility not started

Jasmineflower123

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023

He said everything looks fine I passed criminality and biometrics completed and i am in processing time as he said processing time is around 29 days . I asked him question about eligibility that have I passed eligibility. He said I dont have information about eligibility. Thats it for my experience last I said thank you sir.
What you guys think about mine case I submitted my app on 3 october. On tracker shows my background is in progress amd eligibility not started
I also called Ircc but was told to call the ircc office processing my application. Which office did you call? Canada? Or India?

dj007

Jun 11, 2019

I submitted my application on Oct 5th and on Same situation

Jasmineflower123

Star Member
Oct 24, 2023
hi iam also srilanka,
i gave biometric on 29th september
how to call them. pls give the contact number
I spoke to an officer today and they said to call the office in colombo for updates regarding the file if you applied from outside of Canada. You can call them directly for an update.

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
I also called Ircc but was told to call the ircc office processing my application. Which office did you call? Canada? Or India?
I had to download text now app amd had to take subscription of this app to make a call in Canada usuing canada number . And before subscription please confirm that you r choosing canada number with confirmed canada are code before text now app gave me usa number I even choose canada and then I had take another subscription with confirmed canada number. Further, I had to give my information like name dob uci and application and then they said confirm if I applied for visitor extention then there was no other option I selected that one then my call was transferred to agent I had to wait like 15 minutes. I hope this helps you :)

Reactions: Jasmineflower123

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Applied visitor visa for spouse
On 19 sep
Biometrics done - 25 sep
Eligiblity complete - 5 oct
On tracker shows background check in progress,
But i called IRCc on 20 oct , they said background is completed,

But till now no PPR. On tracker still shows background check in progress but when call ircc they said background is completed.

Its been more than 30 days after applying, if everything is done why not they are sending ppr, is it means refusal??
Did you submit with AOR ?

What all documents did you submit for home ties ?

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Applicant countrySRILANKA ( APPLICANT 1)SRILANKA (APPLICANT 2)
Online Application submitted (2)OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics request OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics completedOCT 25OCT 19
BackgroundNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
EligibilityNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
BVL (biometric validity letter)
PPR(passport request letter)

rajan13

Oct 24, 2023
Applicant countrySRILANKA ( APPLICANT 1)SRILANKA (APPLICANT 2)
Online Application submitted (2)OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics request OCT 14OCT 14
Biometrics completedOCT 25OCT 19
BackgroundNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
EligibilityNOT STARTEDNOT STARTED
BVL (biometric validity letter)
PPR(passport request letter)
Dear,
sep 29 after biometric given anyone get PPR or eligible review complete from SL