+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
do I show her son pay slips and employment certificate . Do I also show sons bank statements . and for the part where do I have to choose if someone is sponsoring me for the trip do I tick yes or no . if no then where do I show all the documents for son employment and as such.
show everything. Make son your sponsor as well.

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
show everything. Make son your sponsor as well.
Hii . I have already submitted my application with just mentioning that son is our source of income and no financials for sons profile . Do i send in additional documents or just let it be at this point

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
Hii . I have already submitted my application with just mentioning that son is our source of income and no financials for sons profile . Do i send in additional documents or just let it be at this point
If you have made son your sponsor, then you should be sending your son's financials. You can wait for them to ask you or you can raise a webform. You can consult an expert in this situation.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
How much it will effect the passport stamping process? I just sent our passports today.
Not sure too, i am also hoping it wont add any significant delays, but looks like IRCC has reduced the staff to only 5. So, there might be delay. Hoping atleast to get passports back in 3 weeks.

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
If you have made son your sponsor, then you should be sending your son's financials. You can wait for them to ask you or you can raise a webform. You can consult an expert in this situation.
No I haven't made son a sponsor , just mentioned it in letter rof explanation as applicant already has around 20Kcad in savings in her account , so I thought it wasn't necessary

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
No I haven't made son a sponsor , just mentioned it in letter rof explanation as applicant already has around 20Kcad in savings in her account , so I thought it wasn't necessary
So the information that you son has 20K in the account is irrelevant as there is no supporting evidence and he is not the sponsor. If you have enough money on your own, then it should be okay.

m@ddy

Aug 24, 2023
Hi,
In August, both my mother and father applied for visitor visas from India. Surprisingly, my mother's visa was approved within a week, but today, my father's visa was rejected with the following reason:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

They applied as a group and demonstrated a total fund of 20k CAD in my mother's account. They also own a house in India, once again under my mother's name. I shared the RC (Registration Certificate) of my father's vehicles in India. We mentioned that they have two daughters in India, both of whom are married. Additionally, they have a pet. Despite all this, my father's visa was rejected. Do you have any suggestions or insights on this matter?
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
In August, both my mother and father applied for visitor visas from India. Surprisingly, my mother's visa was approved within a week, but today, my father's visa was rejected with the following reason:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

They applied as a group and demonstrated a total fund of 20k CAD in my mother's account. They also own a house in India, once again under my mother's name. I shared the RC (Registration Certificate) of my father's vehicles in India. We mentioned that they have two daughters in India, both of whom are married. Additionally, they have a pet. Despite all this, my father's visa was rejected. Do you have any suggestions or insights on this matter?
Thank you.
How long was visit? Is $20k all their savings? Does he have his own funds? Car and daughters are not a tie. If he can show his own funds, then he may get approved but $20k for two people is not a lot.