+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
If you log in to your gckey you will see that there is an application update but nothing has been updated. That is a ghost update. Once you see this, they have picked up your file. It may not happen for all. But for all my Canada applications, this has been the case.
Yes I have experienced after may be 3-4 days of bio I got mail and status application updated but there was no update. :) lets see what is in our destiny

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Applied : Oct 9
Biometrics update : Oct 10 from previous refusal
Background in progress from the start
Eligibility changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' on tracker on Oct 18.

How long before you think my application will be processed

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
Hiii
I need help to understand how do i present the application for my mom who is visiting her sister and their family in canada and attend a small family gathering She has around 20K CAD in savings in her bank account . However her only source of financial support is her son who is working in uae . But all the money is from savings she has acquired on her own , via investments , selling house and purchasing new ones . All that . So do we mention she has a financial support in the checklist even though she will be paying for the own trip with her own savings. She also house on her name . Husband is retired project engineer.

Last edited:

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
Hiii
I need help to understand how do i present the application for my mom who is visiting her sister and their family in canada and attend a small family gathering She has around 20K CAD in savings in her bank account . However her only source of financial support is her son who is working in uae . But all the money is from savings she has acquired on her own , via investments , selling house and purchasing new ones . All that . So do we mention she has a financial support in the checklist even though she will be paying for the own trip with her own savings. She also house on her name . Husband is retired project engineer.
I did the same. Use both of your funds as source. Got my visa in 2 weeks.

awadia

Jun 17, 2014
Hi, fyi

Canada Confirms Withdrawal of 41 Diplomats From India, Visa Processing Time to Go Up Canada will stop the in-person visa services in all three consulates at Mumbai, Chandigarh and Bengaluru.

Is it true?

Puneet Sharma hi

Oct 18, 2023
revious r
Applied : Oct 9
Biometrics update : Oct 10 from previous refusal
Background in progress from the start
Eligibility changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' on tracker on Oct 18.

How long before you think my application will be processed
hi brother you got any update ? I applied on 3 oct and nothing updated in gc key and tracker
Eligibility still not started

inshira786

Dec 15, 2019
I did the same. Use both of your funds as source. Got my visa in 2 weeks.
do I show her son pay slips and employment certificate . Do I also show sons bank statements . and for the part where do I have to choose if someone is sponsoring me for the trip do I tick yes or no . if no then where do I show all the documents for son employment and as such.