+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Got refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application. What was the purpose of visit? What docs were provided?

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable). How much in funds were shown?

Someone explain can i re-apply again or not
You can reapply if you can understand why you were refused else it will lead to another refusal only

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
yes one point i removed my balance for the purpose of my cousins marriage….
Does it affect
Note:- i removed my bank balance after biometrics
This is a flag clearly
Why do you want to visit for one month? What do you want to do here - How was this explained?

It is hard for officer to get convinced you will honor TRV rules and return at the end of your stay - hence the refusal

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
You can reapply if you can understand why you were refused else it will lead to another refusal only
we don’t know the reason pretty general response which I pasted above, that’s why asking expert’s advise what they think and what are strong factors for approval after first rejection?

emmmalll

Oct 16, 2023
applied from China on Oct 8
biometrics on Oct 10
IRCC tracker showing eligibility completed, biometrics and background check in progress
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
received bvl and ppr on Oct 17

Reactions: gill_08

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
Congratulations brother
My complete application was submitted on 3 October
Tracker details - Biometric completed
Eligibility- Not started
Background verification-
Same ik gc key

Any idea when can I expect result :)
Thanks! Check for ghost updates on tracker. When you see an update, they will give you result in a week.

gill_08

Oct 15, 2023
Hi Thank you for reply . Ghost update ? Didn’t get it brother
If you log in to your gckey you will see that there is an application update but nothing has been updated. That is a ghost update. Once you see this, they have picked up your file. It may not happen for all. But for all my Canada applications, this has been the case.