+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA OCTOBER 2023 APPLICANTS

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Got refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

Someone explain can i re-apply again or not
I am sorry, you can order for GCMS and then figure out whats the concern and apply next time to eliminate those concerns. I thought your eligibility was completed in tracker? i thought refusal might not come at this point

Reactions: Krunal@017

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Got refusal

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel
for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

Someone explain can i re-apply again or not
Order GCMS notes. What is your profile? How long was visit? Did you apply alone? How much cash did you show? Why were you visiting Canada?

Don’t reapply without know reasons.

Krunal@017

Aug 19, 2023
I am sorry, you can order for GCMS and then figure out whats the concern and apply next time to eliminate those concerns. I thought your eligibility was completed in tracker? i thought refusal might not come at this point
Can you please tell me how can i order GCMS

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Applied for my brother July 29
He’s married with kids, good business profile, travelling dates were (Aug 6-26)

Office: VFS global Lahore

Biometric expired (didn’t find any appointment, expired BIL, raised webform and got updated BIL in September 21

Biometric appointment: October 3
Biometric completed: October 9
Biometric Validation letter: October 17
Refusal letter: October 17

Refusal reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by

PS: My mother is PR and I’m citizen, is that’s the reason for refusal?

Krunal@017

Aug 19, 2023
Are you coming to Canada to try and find work? Past posts ask about getting a SIN number and opening a bank account. Why did you want to visit Canada? IRCC may think you are coming to look for work and not visit.
I ask because if i need some extra money from my home country… I don’t want to settle i have too much in my home country I don’t need to settle in canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I ask because if i need some extra money from my home country… I don’t want to settle i have too much in my home country I don’t need to settle in canada
So order GCMS notes. If you can address reasons for refusal then reapply. Don’t reapply if you have not improved finances to show visit without using all your savings.

Krunal@017

Aug 19, 2023
So order GCMS notes. If you can address reasons for refusal then reapply. Don’t reapply if you have not improved finances to show visit without using all your savings.
I showed 8,00,000 Indian rupees and 3.5cr Indian rupees property I’ve in India…

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I showed 8,00,000 Indian rupees and 3.5cr Indian rupees property I’ve in India…
Property is not cash so not relevant. So is that around $13K CDN? Are you single? How long was visit? Where were you visiting? Is that all your savings? That is not a lot of money and spending it all to come to canada.

Krunal@017

Aug 19, 2023
Property is not cash so not relevant. So is that around $13K CDN? Are you single? How long was visit? Where were you visiting? Is that all your savings? That is not a lot of money and spending it all to come to canada.
8,00,000₹ is equal to 13k CAD
YES IM SINGLE
YES IT’S ALL MY SAVING’S
I HAVE TO TRAVEL CANADA FOR ONLY 1 month that’s it

Krunal@017

Aug 19, 2023
yes one point i removed my balance for the purpose of my cousins marriage….
Does it affect
Note:- i removed my bank balance after biometrics