+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa november application no reply

Sabysawhney

Dec 4, 2018
Applied on 19th November paper based for myself
Got acknowledgement email on 22nd November
Got one more same acknowledgement email on 4th December
Then on 14th December got one more email like:-

“Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.
We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.”

Tracking number shows your file is beingprocessed at canada visa office new delhi

Hope for the best for everyone.

My travel date was 31th december

When can i expect revert?

Applied offline

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied on 19th November paper based for myself
Got acknowledgement email on 22nd November
Got one more same acknowledgement email on 4th December
Then on 14th December got one more email like:-

“Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.
We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible.”

Tracking number shows your file is beingprocessed at canada visa office new delhi

Hope for the best for everyone.

My travel date was 31th december

When can i expect revert?

Applied offline
any updates on your TRV application?

@Timi

Jan 21, 2019
Applied paper on 27 december
Biometrics on 27 december
Passports and documents submitted on 27 december.
Its now 35 days no reply.I linked my application to online after one month and it says we are processing ur application.
Having valid multiple USA 5 yrs and UK 10 years,previous US,UK and shengien visas with strong travel history. Got all visas in less then 10 days and 15 days.
first time Applied for canada as I am going to USA in March so planned to visit canada for a week.
Whats the problem with it why so late?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Applied paper on 27 december
Biometrics on 27 december
Passports and documents submitted on 27 december.
Its now 35 days no reply.I linked my application to online after one month and it says we are processing ur application.
Having valid multiple USA 5 yrs and UK 10 years,previous US,UK and shengien visas with strong travel history. Got all visas in less then 10 days and 15 days.
first time Applied for canada as I am going to USA in March so planned to visit canada for a week.
Whats the problem with it why so late?
Wait for atleast one week i applied 14th dec and received ppr on 24th jan

Reactions: @Timi

Manuel79

Feb 5, 2019
Uganda
Category........
Hi guys, can I get some help ,I applied for are visitors visa for Canada on October 8 ,I applied using the vfs application ...well I also took time to truck the status of my application well clearly showed me that my visa application had been received at the the Tanzanian embassy and its being processed ..but up to date I haven't gotten anything from them what to could be the problem its making me sick.