+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Mistakes

butterflynm

Feb 7, 2019
Dear Everyone ,

Found this forum and new here.

1) Jan 23 : Actually we wanted to apply a visitor visa for my parents and we have selected the option of "Visitor Visa more than 6" months" and by mistake we have selected super visa in the application form.
2) Jan 27 : Corrected the application form and send using the web form. ( no response till date)
3) Now we have received the medical insurance letter for super visa & medical request . ( we got the insurance and uploaded the same in the IRCC website. My Parents completed the medicals and is informed that results will be sent to embassy in one week time.).

my Query is ?

1) Are they considering the application as super visa ?
2) why the status of application is "your action is required" even after we uploaded the insurance?

please help.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Everyone ,

Found this forum and new here.

1) Jan 23 : Actually we wanted to apply a visitor visa for my parents and we have selected the option of "Visitor Visa more than 6" months" and by mistake we have selected super visa in the application form.
2) Jan 27 : Corrected the application form and send using the web form. ( no response till date)
3) Now we have received the medical insurance letter for super visa & medical request . ( we got the insurance and uploaded the same in the IRCC website. My Parents completed the medicals and is informed that results will be sent to embassy in one week time.).

my Query is ?

1) Are they considering the application as super visa ?
2) why the status of application is "your action is required" even after we uploaded the insurance?

please help.
1. Their applications are being considered for super visas.

2. Did they do their medicals yet? That would explain the 'your action is required' as per your other posts.

You may want to email the amended visa application forms/TRV directly to their local visa office.... and request for TRV processing. Or if they want super visas then hope you meet LICO + you have submitted at least one recent NOA, etc

butterflynm

Feb 7, 2019
1. Their applications are being considered for super visas.

2. Did they do their medicals yet? That would explain the 'your action is required' as per your other posts.

You may want to email the amended visa application forms/TRV directly to their local visa office.... and request for TRV processing. Or if they want super visas then hope you meet LICO + you have submitted at least one recent NOA, etc
Yes.. it shows they have passed their medicals. in spite of me sending the updated documents I am not able to see the updates... totally confused now how is their visa is getting processed?

do you have any idea about what is the difference between visitor visa more than 6 months option and super visa option online?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes.. it shows they have passed their medicals. in spite of me sending the updated documents I am not able to see the updates... totally confused now how is their visa is getting processed?
It seems like super visa processing.

do you have any idea about what is the difference between visitor visa more than 6 months option and super visa option online?
Both are the same