+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa medical

gee_jho

Apr 14, 2016
..hi..please help me..my mother is here in Canada last January 18 with a multiple entry visa (6th mos is July 18) applied extension and she stayed as Implied Status, she stayed until Sept. 25 then go back home to Philippines. Then Sept. 28 she received an email stating an Approval and We received the permit through mail too..it has a remarks that must need to undergo immigration medical within 30 days,that being said she did not take medical cause she is not here in Canada anymore.My question is, can it affect if she wants to visit us again here in Canada?Please clear my mind..She wants to visit this coming February again.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
..hi..please help me..my mother is here in Canada last January 18 with a multiple entry visa (6th mos is July 18) applied extension and she stayed as Implied Status, she stayed until Sept. 25 then go back home to Philippines. Then Sept. 28 she received an email stating an Approval and We received the permit through mail too..it has a remarks that must need to undergo immigration medical within 30 days,that being said she did not take medical cause she is not here in Canada anymore.My question is, can it affect if she wants to visit us again here in Canada?Please clear my mind..She wants to visit this coming February again.
Call the number provided and inform them that you cannot comply with those instructions since the person had left country already. She can do that process next time she is in country again

gee_jho

Apr 14, 2016
yes, already called CIC, need to undergo medical back home even if its late (more than 30days)and bring the receipt and attach explanation (cause my Mom can speak English) that she go home already and misunderstanding..
thank you for your response,