+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

coo2145

Aug 15, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I have applied visit visa to meet client for my company from UK on 19th May 2022.
Processing time at that time was 7 days. Now it is more than 3 months but till now even review not started.

Please update any similar date or applied from UK who got visa or got any update ?

Hoping for positive results for everyone out there,

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
I had raised a web form enquiring about my brother's application and this is the reply I got from them

=================================================================================================
Dear Applicant,
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.
IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.
Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.
We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.
=================================================================================================

Maybe we could expect something soon.. keeping my fingers crossed.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I hope we could expect something soon and positive too... The wait is never ending

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for visit visa to canada as tourist please can someone help me with cover or purpose of travel letter and email me to jassinghkaran92@gmail.com
You are the person who knows the purpose of travel. Just state the same. Do not mention you're going to Canada to explore the country for possibilities for your education, business, or job prospects in your field or any field. You can say you want to visit Canada and explore Toronto and tourist attractions. If you have a family, or friends, you can say you're coming to meet them.

Whatever the reason maybe, you need to prove and satisfy the Visa officer that you have significant ties to India, and that you will return back.

- Your age in 20s and 30s does work against you
- showing your full time job or business that you need to return to (attach job letter, or business statements)
- marital status (if you're single, 90% you'll get rejected if some other things do not make up for significant ties for you in India
- property owned by you in your name (cannot be owned by parents and called yours)

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
My dependents visitor visa application submitted on April 25th, April 29th Biometrics given and got updated. Medicals are updated as passed on may 12. I submitted in a new visitor visa portal. Thinking to withdraw the application and resubmit a new one again. Or can I wait for few more days. It's been 4 months 10 days. Some kindly advise
Its better to wait & hopefully you will get the result soon. Regards

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

PratikV123

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, spousal visitor visa application.

My timeline:
5th May application submission
13th May Biometric done
5th Sept Review started
No update since then.

I have raised a webform and also submitted the AOR yesterday from PR application. Hope I get update soon.