+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa May 2017 at Hyderabad

hsr0705

May 27, 2017
Applied visitor visa at Hyderabad VFS on 18th may, till now no update from embassy end, When i can expect?
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The current estimated processing time is 24 days. This is only an estimate, whereas the actual processing could take longer/faster

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
its been around 3 weeks applied at VFS, No reply or no status changed in VFS website.
You won't get any change in the update status on the VFS site.

I suggest you link your paper application to your online MyCIC account.

Currently, IRCC is upgrading the online services. So don't get alarmed by the updates you see in your account. Do check the 'Final decision' update

Veer001

Jun 1, 2017
Applied online
(New delhi) on 16th. May. No updates as of now. Does the high commision work on weekends? Can i expect visa and passport by 20june?

hsr0705

May 27, 2017
Applied online
(New delhi) on 16th. May. No updates as of now. Does the high commision work on weekends? Can i expect visa and passport by 20june?
Even i am also waiting for positive response from VFS as soon as possible,
As Bryanna told to wait 24 days (including weekends?), Keep fingers cross!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Applied online
VFS and most visa offices don't work on weekends.

However, as you've applied online, your TRV application can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network.... not necessarily by NDVO. This could include visa offices that work on weekends in some countries/regions

hsr0705

May 27, 2017
Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 14/06/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What it means?, Approved? how long it takes to me by by courier?

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Mine was approved on 12th June and is out for delivery now @Hyd.

The above message will change to "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXX– Your passport has been dispatched from VAC and it may get to you within 7 working days. If it fails then it will be received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, please contact VAC helpline for further queries. The Airway bill number is "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" when VSF dispatches your passport,
you can track it on blue dart site.

Approval status can be know by linking your application online at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

hsr0705

May 27, 2017
Yesterday (14/06/17) passport has been dispatched from VFS Bangalore, tracking by reference no. Most probably i will receive it by tomorrow 16/06/17.
Hope the best!!!
Keep fingers Crossed****