22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Hello All,

I am preparing an invitation letter (below) for my sister an niece to visit me this summer for 2 weeks. Could you review it and provide your feedback?
And one more thing, if my sister gets the visa, then my parents will apply for one as they don't like to travel alone and then my niece will return back with my parent. Should all apply together? My parent will not come if my sister is not traveling with them!

Quick facts
-My sister intention to stay for 2 weeks
-My niece will stay with my parent for 45 days
-My sister has two kids, only one is traveling with her, the other one is too young
-My sister got a letter from her employer to authorize two weeks of paid vacation
-I am a Canadian citizen work for in the public sector
-My sister and parents hold Lebanese nationality and they haven't traveled to many countries before

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

To: Canadian Embassy or Consulate

Subject: Invitation letter to my sister and niece as a family visit

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Name, live in Canada since September 2014, would like to invite my sister Sister name and my niece Niece name to visit my family here in Canada. They will be staying with us at our house owned by me and my wife Wife name at the abovementioned address for a period not exceeding 3 weeks. My two kids, my wife, and I are looking forward to their arrival around mid of July 2019.

During their stay in Canada, my wife and myself will bear all responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities, travel expenses within Canada, and housing. We will make sure that they will leave Canada before the expiration of their authorized stay.

I have attached a copy of my wife’s and my Canadian passport as well as a copy of my pay slip.

I respectfully request that you grant a visitor visa to them.

Thank you very much,

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Any thoughts?

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Any thoughts?
Hello, did your family got the visa ? I am planning to invite my mother in law and my aunt that is single but working in lebanon to visit us this summer.
Also did you apply online or directly through embassy?
Thanks!