+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa inquirie

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's no way of predicting/guessing the success rate for TRVs. It would depend on the quality of the application which you have submitted

Hardik001

Oct 1, 2017
There's no way of predicting/guessing the success rate for TRVs. It would depend on the quality of the application which you have submitted[/QUOTE th
There's no way of predicting/guessing the success rate for TRVs. It would depend on the quality of the application which you have submitted
thank you for reply. Can you please tell in details about what Kind of qualities? Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Quality of application = Evidence + Explanations + Documents.... to prove you have a reason to visit Canada + reasons to return to Australia

samsaini

Dec 23, 2012
Hey Hardik. Did you apply from Australia when you visited Canada last time? I am not sure about Australia, But i applied from NZ few years back. I had indian passport & NZ work visa that time and my visa was refused. If you have shown your strong ties with Australia then you can get approval again. You have visited Canada before & that could be plus point to support your application. But yes it depends what documents have you submitted this time? Good luck

Hardik001

Oct 1, 2017
Hey Hardik. Did you apply from Australia when you visited Canada last time? I am not sure about Australia, But i applied from NZ few years back. I had indian passport & NZ work visa that time and my visa was refused. If you have shown your strong ties with Australia then you can get approval again. You have visited Canada before & that could be plus point to support your application. But yes it depends what documents have you submitted this time? Good luck
Yes Sam I applied from Australia last time as well ,