+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa in single "Group" application

ArinolaZay

Jan 5, 2023
Check processing times because depending where you are from you may not get a response by May. March is too late. Assume you are a presenter at the conference so include that, funds to support your visit, travel history, ties to home country and why you must attend the conference.
Thank you very much for your apt response

VisaInitiated

Jul 28, 2021
If you have started application as a group. This question will come at some point. Don’t worry continue working on forms before submitting application it will ask u.
thanks, can you please also tell me for the kid ( below age 5 ) in the family group if one of the parent will we the representative and fill imm5476e then for the child do we also need to fill and upload consent form imm5744e ?

ArinolaZay

Jan 5, 2023
Good evening,

I have completed all aspects of my visitor visa application, however, the organizers of my intended conference said they don't provide official invitation letter. Can I use the ticket I got from Eventbrite?

I would appreciate your response a lot and thank you

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Hello All,

I did a visit visa group application for my parents and grand mother and paid the applicable fees including biometrics.
Less than an hour afterward, I received a biometrics instruction letter for my Mother only. Three weeks later, I am yet to receive same for my father and grandmother. I'm wondering why this is so. What can I do to fast-track the process? I raised webform but no response yet.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

I did a visit visa group application for my parents and grand mother and paid the applicable fees including biometrics.
Less than an hour afterward, I received a biometrics instruction letter for my Mother only. Three weeks later, I am yet to receive same for my father and grandmother. I'm wondering why this is so. What can I do to fast-track the process? I raised webform but no response yet.

Any guidance will be appreciated.
Well your grandmother would not be part of the group. If you apply for her separately, she will get BVL. As for your father, it can take up to a month. No way to expedite so wait for webform update and response.

Folaar

Mar 7, 2022
Can you clarify why my grandmother would not be part of the group? Not sure I understand that part. Also what do you mean by BVL?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you clarify why my grandmother would not be part of the group? Not sure I understand that part. Also what do you mean by BVL?
Groups are family members - main applicant, spouse and children under 22. Any other family member is a separate, stand alone application. Your grandmother is the main applicant of her own application. Her funds, travel history, ties are separate. BVL - biometrics validity letter.

Jun 8, 2023
Hi ,
I'm applying visitor visa for my mother(50) and brother(30) and for myself as a group visa . Do i need to submit IMM 5476 form for them separately ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi ,
I'm applying visitor visa for my mother(50) and brother(30) and for myself as a group visa . Do i need to submit IMM 5476 form for them separately ?
There is no such thing as a group visa. You all apply separately with your own accounts and applications. You each show your own funds/bank accounts, travel history, ties to home country and reasons to travel.

prince2019

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all

I am applying for a Tourist Visa.
In the Family information IMM5645, if either of Parents are deceased, do we need to mention there details?
Do we need to mention all Siblings details? As they are not travelling.

Regards

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
yes, you can mention about parents being deceased in address, just say -Deceased, city, country

mention all siblings even if they arent travelling with you, this helps show home ties or reason to return.

Dec 24, 2023
Hi,
I applied Canada visitor visitor as a group (including myself, spouse and kids less than 10 years of age). I completed the details for myself by providing answer 'No' to the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?'. But for my kids, I answered to the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?' as 'Yes' and provide my details as representative info. When I completed the entire questionnaire for my kids, the status of my profile moved from completed to In progress asking for Representative details. I already chose 'No' and submitted for myself. Not sure if it changed to 'Yes' by inheriting from my child's profile. Can you please confirm do I need to provide the answer as 'No' for the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?' for kids also? If need to provide 'Yes' how to circumvent this problem? Please clarify

markashik71

Jan 10, 2024
Hello, I am Ashik.
I would like request you to please confirm me to process group application for Canada Visitor Visa for stage performing.
Thank you.

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi,
I applied Canada visitor visitor as a group (including myself, spouse and kids less than 10 years of age). I completed the details for myself by providing answer 'No' to the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?'. But for my kids, I answered to the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?' as 'Yes' and provide my details as representative info. When I completed the entire questionnaire for my kids, the status of my profile moved from completed to In progress asking for Representative details. I already chose 'No' and submitted for myself. Not sure if it changed to 'Yes' by inheriting from my child's profile. Can you please confirm do I need to provide the answer as 'No' for the question 'Are you applying on behalf of someone else?' for kids also? If need to provide 'Yes' how to circumvent this problem? Please clarify
Facing this right now - what did you end up doing?