+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa: IMM 5707e doesn't allow saving

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Friends,
We are filing an online Visitor Visa application from India.

I was looking at the form IMM5707e. It isn't allowing me to save the form. Do I need to print, sign, scan and upload it?

I am using Acrobat Reader.

I have another question about IMM5257 and IMM5713E. Do they need to be signed digitally or just uploaded without any signature?

Reactions: NotARobot

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
if you are applying online, you only need to press the validate button after completing the form. You submit the Validated form and upload it on the submission section of your CIC account. There will be labels there ie: travel history "upload file"

Marbrivo

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Friends,

I was looking at the form IMM5707e. It isn't allowing me to save the form. Do I need to print, sign, scan and upload it?

I have another question about IMM5257 and IMM5713E. Do they need to be signed digitally or just uploaded without any signature?

Hi, I'm having the same problem with the IMM5707e form, I can't save the form, were you able to solve the issue?
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5707e.pdf?

NotARobot

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi Friends,

Facing the same issue.

kunalpundir

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,

Did anyone find a resolution for this issue. I too am unable to save imm5257e form. I am able to fill all the details and validate the form but when I try saving, a blank 'Save As' window opens up and it gets stuck there. I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 2019.010.20091.

I can only print this form to a PDF but it gets rejected when I try to upload it to my Visa Application account. Please help!