+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa help

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Iam going to apply canada visitor visa from india . But my visitior previously refused from canada 4 years . Now i want to know that is it necessary to put previously refused details in new application ??? If yes then tell please in application form where the 3 questions about about previosly refused or applied .. which should i tick and how to explain . Please help me ... i have refusel letter as well .. shoud i attach this with application form .. plz tell me all ..

Najeeburrehman

Jun 3, 2017
Dubai
Iam going to apply canada visitor visa from india . But my visitior previously refused from canada 4 years . Now i want to know that is it necessary to put previously refused details in new application ??? If yes then tell please in application form where the 3 questions about about previosly refused or applied .. which should i tick and how to explain . Please help me ... i have refusel letter as well .. shoud i attach this with application form .. plz tell me all ..
Dear
Off course you have to mention that previously it was rejected and mention the reason in the application and it is not necessary to attach the refusal letter as they must have all your records of previous applications

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Dear
Off course you have to mention that previously it was rejected and mention the reason in the application and it is not necessary to attach the refusal letter as they must have all your records of previous applications
Okk but in the application form which option i should tick there sre 3 questions related to previous applies or refusals ..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For the 'Background Information' section of the application you must answer:
Question 2:
1. Remained beyond the validity...... : No

2. Been refused a visa...... : Yes

3. Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada: Yes

And, give the details in the box provided

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
Okk but in the application form which option i should tick there sre 3 questions related to previous applies or refusals ..
Dear
Question in application for :- a) Have your ever remained beyond the validity of your status ,attended school without authorization or worked without authrorization in canada ? b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country ? c) Have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada ? If you answer yes to a b or c question then provide detail ............... there is a tick box in each question ending . Now telm me which i should tick and ho
For the 'Background Information' section of the application you must answer:
Question 2:
1. Remained beyond the validity...... : No

2. Been refused a visa...... : Yes

3. Applied previously to enter or remain in Canada: Yes

And, give the details in the box provided
Thanku so much

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Question in application for :- a) Have your ever remained beyond the validity of your status ,attended school without authorization or worked without authrorization in canada ? b) Have you ever been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country ? c) Have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada ? If you answer yes to a b or c question then provide detail ............... there is a tick box in each question ending . Now telm me which i should tick and ho
Thanku so much
I have already answered your questions. Do re-read my previous post

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
One thin
I have already answered your questions. Do re-read my previous post
g more iam going to apply 20th of june , i have 6 month old bank statements and balance cerificate from bank which i gt on 8 june .. my balance is same today ,, i just want to know that 1 or 2 weeks old bank statements is ok for apply or i need fresh one

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One thin

g more iam going to apply 20th of june , i have 6 month old bank statements and balance cerificate from bank which i gt on 8 june .. my balance is same today ,, i just want to know that 1 or 2 weeks old bank statements is ok for apply or i need fresh one
You can submit them

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
You can submit them
I lived in newzealand from 31 sep 2010 to 24 aug 2012 .... now in canada vistor visa form the 8 number question - Previous countries of residence : during the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or current country of residence ?? Plz tell me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I lived in newzealand from 31 sep 2010 to 24 aug 2012 .... now in canada vistor visa form the 8 number question - Previous countries of residence : during the past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or current country of residence ?? Plz tell me
Yes, you must mention it

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
You can submit them
In document checklist form in the form list write : the following cic forms must be completed sigend and dated ... 1) application for trv visa ( i tick) 2) family info ( i tick ) 3) statutory declaration of common in law union ( i have no spouse or commin in law ,, should i tick this ? ) 4) use a representive ( i appliying myself , no agent ,, should i tick this ?) 5) authority to release personal information to be designated individual ( should i tick this ) Plz tell me all about 3,4,5 questions , what should i do , because in forms list it is mention comp

samen

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
29-08-2012.....In Process 10-january-2013,,Decision made 19th jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hi ,My brother is in australia on a study permit with his family ..what are the chances of getting a visitor visa for canada??