+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Help!

kayysue

Dec 30, 2016
Hey guys!

So my Visitor Visa says that it expires on the 30th (tomorrow), and I need to renew it. I have everything I need, except my husbands pay stub. (I lost it in the house somewhere in the house :/) I can wait until tomorrow to get a new one, but will that be too late for me to be accepted as an "Extended Visa" or would I have to reapply fully again? I really hope not. I'm hoping that I have until midnight tomorrow, and not midnight tonight. But any information would be helpful!

Thanks guys!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

Are you referring to the validity of a TRV or of your visitor status?

ashokreddykk

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys!

So my Visitor Visa says that it expires on the 30th (tomorrow), and I need to renew it. I have everything I need, except my husbands pay stub. (I lost it in the house somewhere in the house :/) I can wait until tomorrow to get a new one, but will that be too late for me to be accepted as an "Extended Visa" or would I have to reapply fully again? I really hope not. I'm hoping that I have until midnight tomorrow, and not midnight tonight. But any information would be helpful!

Thanks guys!
Hi Kayysue,
Your situation is strange. So are you on visitor status after marriage? So did the Poe officers allowed each time you re-enter canada even if you say your husband in canada?
I too in same situation. I got married to girl who is visitor but I have bar on sponsorship