+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from within Canada

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone have a recent experience with applying for a visitor visa from within Canada? The processing time I see online is quite scary - 117, 126, 196, etc days :confused:

Sshry

Jan 6, 2019
Are you applying on behalf of someone? If not, what visa does the applicant has right now?

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
I applied for my visitor restoration on December 31st - I eventually got my extension confirmed on June 2nd. It took a lot longer then the original time frame stated on the website. Waited an extra 2.5 months.

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Are you applying on behalf of someone? If not, what visa does the applicant has right now?
I am applying for myself. I hold an original Work Permit that expires (with my visa) at the end of this month. I now have a work permit extension for one more year and waiting for my e-COPR. Not sure of when my PR Card arrives, I applied for the visa for an international travel scheduled for August.

corputatoes1

Jan 15, 2020
British Columbia
NOC Code......
Hello, i'm just about to apply for my trv from within canada, but i'm not sure if i need to upload papers in the client information section. Could somebody shed some light on that part?

leoschneider

Jun 15, 2021
I am applying for myself. I hold an original Work Permit that expires (with my visa) at the end of this month. I now have a work permit extension for one more year and waiting for my e-COPR. Not sure of when my PR Card arrives, I applied for the visa for an international travel scheduled for August.
I need to Apply for US visitor visa can you guide me what are the information I need to follow thank you