+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from India

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
My profile is ,
1. Travel history- Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand (feb-2018)
2.Total 9 yrs months experience in elevator industry, currently working as a Assistant Manager Installation in Japanese based MNC company Fujitec India Pvt Ltd.
3. I am having last 3 yrs itr and form 16.
4. Current income 8,13,590 lack ctc , monthly credit in my salary account after tax and epf deduction- 58790 rupees .(plus my wife is getting approx 16000 in account ,her ctc is 240000 rupees ).
5. Property- 2 acers land on my name and I purchased a flat in Gurgaon of 17 lack in huda sector 4 Sohna .
6. Marriages certificate is available.
7.Want to apply with my wife and 2 yrs 10 months daughter or with my wife only (as per members suggestions).

How much chances for getting visa

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
My profile is ,
1. Travel history- Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand (feb-2018)
2.Total 9 yrs months experience in elevator industry, currently working as a Assistant Manager Installation in Japanese based MNC company Fujitec India Pvt Ltd.
3. I am having last 3 yrs itr and form 16.
4. Current income 8,13,590 lack ctc , monthly credit in my salary account after tax and epf deduction- 58790 rupees .(plus my wife is getting approx 16000 in account ,her ctc is 240000 rupees ).
5. Property- 2 acers land on my name and I purchased a flat in Gurgaon of 17 lack in huda sector 4 Sohna .
6. Marriages certificate is available.
7.Want to apply with my wife and 2 yrs 10 months daughter or with my wife only (as per members suggestions).

How much chances for getting visa
Having two refusal from usa one on 26.07.2018 and second on 15.11.2019

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
Refusals are from USA not Canada . Usa simply provided a slip. It will be my first time for Canada

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Refusals are from USA not Canada . Usa simply provided a slip. It will be my first time for Canada
Sorry missed that. Your chances of getting visas for your whole family are pretty low. How much savings do you and your wife have? Canada is an expensive country to visit and it is an unusual choice to visit on your first big trip abroad unless you have family. Somewhere like Australia is closer. US visas tend to much easier to get versus Canada. You can certainly apply if you have at least 20K Canadian and don’t want to visit for more than 2 weeks. Don’t book any sort of flight until you get approval in general don’t book anything that isn’t fully refundable.

Reactions: GurmeetSingh09

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
I am going to apply with my wife ( my 3 year daughter and my parents will be in india for family ties ), we can show 15 to 20K cad in my savings account ,we will apply for less than 2 weeks ,
Thanks for reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am going to apply with my wife ( my 3 year daughter and my parents will be in india for family ties ), we can show 15 to 20K cad in my savings account ,we will apply for less than 2 weeks ,
Thanks for reply
Your parents aren’t really considered ties to India. A trip will be at a minimum 5K so using up 1/2-1/4 of your savings for a 2 week trips doesn’t make a lot of sense. If it was to visit family may be slightly easier to justify. All you can do is wait and see. As I mentioned before don’t book any tickets.

Reactions: GurmeetSingh09

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
Sure sir , i am not going to book tickets before getting visa ,but my daughter in india will be the strong family ties ,(Kindly suggest ,will it be positive for me )

"canuck78, post: 8309334, member: 678500"]Your parents aren’t really considered ties to India. A trip will be at a minimum 5K so using up 1/2-1/4 of your savings for a 2 week trips doesn’t make a lot of sense. If it was to visit family may be slightly easier to justify. All you can do is wait and see. As I mentioned before don’t book any tickets.[/QUOTE]

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sure sir , i am not going to book tickets before getting visa ,but my daughter in india will be the strong family ties ,(Kindly suggest ,will it be positive for me )

"canuck78, post: 8309334, member: 678500"]Your parents aren’t really considered ties to India. A trip will be at a minimum 5K so using up 1/2-1/4 of your savings for a 2 week trips doesn’t make a lot of sense. If it was to visit family may be slightly easier to justify. All you can do is wait and see. As I mentioned before don’t book any tickets.
[/QUOTE]

Do you have 2 children and one of them will remain in India? Yes that would increase your ties.

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
Do you have 2 children and one of them will remain in India? Yes that would increase your ties.[/QUOTE]
No sir , i have only one daughter of 2 years 9 months old and she will remain in india . Than what will be chances

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do you have 2 children and one of them will remain in India? Yes that would increase your ties.
No sir , i have only one daughter of 2 years 9 months old and she will remain in india . Than what will be chances[/QUOTE]

Ok your previous questions had included your child. Yes leaving your child at home will certainly help but there are likely to be concerns about why you want to come to Canada. Canada is not the typical country to visit on your first time overseas. Why do you want to travel to Canada and not elsewhere like Australia which would be closer? Where are you planning on going in Canada? Why would you want to spend such a large portion of your savings on a short vacation?

GurmeetSingh09

Jul 31, 2018
No sir , i have only one daughter of 2 years 9 months old and she will remain in india . Than what will be chances
Ok your previous questions had included your child. Yes leaving your child at home will certainly help but there are likely to be concerns about why you want to come to Canada. Canada is not the typical country to visit on your first time overseas. Why do you want to travel to Canada and not elsewhere like Australia which would be closer? Where are you planning on going in Canada? Why would you want to spend such a large portion of your savings on a short vacation?[/QUOTE]

Regarding purpose of visit , i dont have a strong reason except tourism . Kindly give any suggestions

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Ok your previous questions had included your child. Yes leaving your child at home will certainly help but there are likely to be concerns about why you want to come to Canada. Canada is not the typical country to visit on your first time overseas. Why do you want to travel to Canada and not elsewhere like Australia which would be closer? Where are you planning on going in Canada? Why would you want to spend such a large portion of your savings on a short vacation?
I guess the question is why Canada? Why not something closer and maybe cheaper like Australia for first trip? For us to help you have to give us the truthful answer. What is it about Canada that you want to see as a tourist. There are many western countries closer to you that are great tourist spots and would be cheaper.
Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia will not count as travel history unfortunately.