+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from India to Canada got refused

Jez6041

Sep 13, 2018
HI,
My brother from India applied his visitor visa with the help of some agent.
That guy showed him- Married and a business man with alot of financial cad dollar for his visit to canada in his documents.( Actually not married)
finally, visa got refused with 3 reasons: travel history, purpose of visit and personal assest and financial status.

Now, i want to reapply his visa but how can we remove the previous information which was actually not write information.
Thanks in advance!

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
HI,
That guy showed him- Married and a business man with alot of financial cad dollar for his visit to canada in his documents.( Actually not married)
finally, visa got refused with 3 reasons: travel history, purpose of visit and personal assest and financial status.

Now, i want to reapply his visa but how can we remove the previous information which was actually not write information.
Thanks in advance!
So what you are saying in a nutshell, is that there was intentional misrepresentation in his visa application that by showing he was married he somehow assumed his chances of getting approval was higher because he had a spouse back in India to go back to? Just a question? Why would he do that? Was the other information he put on his application even remotely true? Financial assets ? Personal assets ?
When you have a chance, have a read thru this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/document-misrepresentation.html

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
HI,

Thanks in advance!
You can't. It's in the IRCC systems now and there is an almost 100% certainty that they will check his previous application information when processing a new one. Lying sucks, doesn't it?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Lying sucks, doesn't it?
Yup. He’s pretty much screwed for ever applying for any type of entry to Canada, as they will probably issue a misrepresentation finding against him and ban him for 5 years.

RamiB

Oct 19, 2016
Hello Guys
Can anyone help me on this please
I have a relative she was returned back from halfway to canada czz they suspected she has a tuberculosis. Asked to submit a medical exam before she can come back .she did her exam been 3 monthes no reply from indian canada new delhi embassy .if she has HCV her visa can get cancelled. She has a valid visitor visa till 2022 she is 83 yr old.she submitted medical on july03
Please anyone has any idea
Thank You

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
Dear Hello

everyone i got message from Canda in my system online where i applied and they said your application was approved and they asked my orignal passport does this means my Visa is granted or still refusal chances are there please share your suggestions if anyone needs help or suggestions for australia and schegian visa they can reply i can share my experince

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Dear Hello

everyone i got message from Canda in my system online where i applied and they said your application was approved and they asked my orignal passport does this means my Visa is granted or still refusal chances are there please share your suggestions if anyone needs help or suggestions for australia and schegian visa they can reply i can share my experince
Granted means granted.

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
Dear but its never say granted yet they just asked my original passport for final decision i submitted passport now waiting for the response

please re check again what i asked bro thanks for the response

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Dear but its never say granted yet they just asked my original passport for final decision i submitted passport now waiting for the response

please re check again what i asked bro thanks for the response
Granted, approved there is no difference. They would not ask you to submit passport if they refused your visa, they dont touch the passport for refusal.

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you so much dear i applied for multiply entry will they give or its up to them they will decide and will i get for 10 years or they can also give visa as per my planned travel itinerary please reply for this message and i am also giving you one more questions its regarding usa VISA

I had completed MY DS - 160 Now i had made all my papers ready and how what should i do i can i take appointment with ASC in india and in New Delhi from witch website and can i take appointment before paying VISA FEES or i can take only after paying the visa fees and then ASC appointment and then Interview is interview for all the visa holders or only for some selected people what is this petitions and AND ALL PLEASE TELL ME ONE THING ONLY HOW DO I PROCESS NEXT I VIISTED 12 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE I HAVE VALID VISA FOR AUSTRLIA AND CANADA IS EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON INTERVIEW NO PAPERS THEY CHECK PLEASE SUGGEST ME THANKS

Jez6041

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you so much dear i applied for multiply entry will they give or its up to them they will decide and will i get for 10 years or they can also give visa as per my planned travel itinerary please reply for this message and i am also giving you one more questions its regarding usa VISA

I had completed MY DS - 160 Now i had made all my papers ready and how what should i do i can i take appointment with ASC in india and in New Delhi from witch website and can i take appointment before paying VISA FEES or i can take only after paying the visa fees and then ASC appointment and then Interview is interview for all the visa holders or only for some selected people what is this petitions and AND ALL PLEASE TELL ME ONE THING ONLY HOW DO I PROCESS NEXT I VIISTED 12 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE I HAVE VALID VISA FOR AUSTRLIA AND CANADA IS EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON INTERVIEW NO PAPERS THEY CHECK PLEASE SUGGEST ME THANKS
Hi, After completion of DS-160, schedule your interview with us embassy in new delhi. First day, fingerprints will be there and second day, on-person interview will be scheduled. Very first question, why/ what is the purpose? why you want to go to USA?

Do youhave already schegan visa? if yes, please provide some details of schegan visa. what are the pre-requi before applying schegan visa?

Thanks!!!

Shahid958241

Sep 7, 2018
yes i have that VISA here is suggestions

Apply With Italy & apply for 27 to 33 days

Make Itinerary and book Hotels From Booking.com without credit card details else they will charge you
3 YEARS ITR Personal
3 Years Company if any
6 months bank statements personal and company
Latter Head From NOC from other partner if any and personal later
Funds Good should be in accounts make flights onward return hold tickets
also book internal flights like

Italy to France how will you go book that flights as well

Make Itinerary like this

Day 1 05th Nov Arrival Italy Milan Transfer to hotel
Day 2 06th Nov Sightseeing

This format in excel sheet

and don't take delivery option its not mandatory but avoid take pick up options

Fill Form downloads and fill correctly no mistakes should be there you can ask me if you need the details how to fill and whatever country you are applying for make sure you stay there more like this
if you are applying 3 weeks and you are visting 3 countries italy france germany and you are applyign visa with italy then stay in italy fo 10 to 11 days after you get visa you can decide any time without any problems

Thanks
Regards
SK

Do youhave already schegan visa? if yes, please provide some details of schegan visa. what are the pre-requi before applying schegan visa?

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Reactions: Jez6041

Jez6041

Sep 13, 2018
Please see my response inline and help to fill an application:

yes i have that VISA here is suggestions

Apply With Italy & apply for 27 to 33 days
<Jez> Means apply italy visa first and then schengan visa
Make Itinerary and book Hotels From Booking.com without credit card details else they will charge you
3 YEARS ITR Personal : NO
3 Years Company if any : nO
6 months bank statements personal and company : How much money should be in personal account? Because just graduated. no job.
Latter Head From NOC from other partner if any and personal later : NOC means
Funds Good should be in accounts make flights onward return hold tickets
also book internal flights like

Italy to France how will you go book that flights as well

Make Itinerary like this

Day 1 05th Nov Arrival Italy Milan Transfer to hotel
Day 2 06th Nov Sightseeing

This format in excel sheet : Could you please help to fill an excel sheet?

and don't take delivery option its not mandatory but avoid take pick up options

Fill Form downloads and fill correctly no mistakes should be there you can ask me if you need the details how to fill and whatever country you are applying for make sure you stay there more like this
if you are applying 3 weeks and you are visting 3 countries italy france germany and you are applyign visa with italy then stay in italy fo 10 to 11 days after you get visa you can decide any time without any problems

Thanks
Regards
SK
Jez> : Did you have any other visa on passport before applying schengan visa?

Thanks alot in advance

Thanks!!!
[/QUOTE]

Waldounited

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
HI,

Thanks in advance!
You can’t remove that information! Unless you give a brief explanation about new information. But if you give false information you will be expose to misrepresentation.

You better request GCMS Notes instead of reapplying Quickly.

Travel history: you haven’t travel to visa requires countries like USA, Europe or Australia.

Purpose of visit: you haven’t submitted enough proofs of an authentic purpose.

Personal assets: you didn’t show enough tangibles ownership, incomings or funds to carry yourself in Canada.

Reactions: Jez6041