+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
I submitted the application for my immediate family member on Nov 25th through GCkey. Biometrics completed on Nov 30th, no updates after it
The online Processing time they show, is it valid for GC key as well? Is GC Key system still valid? Wonder why it is slower that the new portal?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi there

For temporary visitor visa, multiple entry, what is the length of stay? Will it be maximum 6 months at each stay or maximum 6 months for the whole duration of validity visa?

Thanks

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Hi there

For temporary visitor visa, multiple entry, what is the length of stay? Will it be maximum 6 months at each stay or maximum 6 months for the whole duration of validity visa?

Thanks
When you land, the office will decide how much length you get.

Kamna Thakur

Jan 31, 2022
Hello, I have submitted a visitor visa application for my niece in Nov 2021, and still no updates. I want my sister to come here and help me with pregnancy, my sister has 10 years Canadian visa and applied for her daughter in Nov 2021. Please advise what should I do?

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know after visa stamping if consulate send the passport back to VFS office and then VFS office courier it back to us ? If yes then to track the passport do we have to use the same AWB we used when sending the passport to VFS office?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I have submitted a visitor visa application for my niece in Nov 2021, and still no updates. I want my sister to come here and help me with pregnancy, my sister has 10 years Canadian visa and applied for her daughter in Nov 2021. Please advise what should I do?
People are waiting from Sep Oct too while newer applications are getting a decision sooner. There is nothing one can do except raising a webform

how old is you niece? Does she need biometrics? If that was completed, start counting the time since that and check against current processing time

As long as all documentation was done right, you should hear in about 3 months from the time the application was completed based on current trend

Some people are hearing in 4-5 days too

All the best

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
People are waiting from Sep Oct too while newer applications are getting a decision sooner. There is nothing one can do except raising a webform

how old is you niece? Does she need biometrics? If that was completed, start counting the time since that and check against current processing time

As long as all documentation was done right, you should hear in about 3 months from the time the application was completed based on current trend

Some people are hearing in 4-5 days too

All the best

Hi @BA101, can you share the thread link to people receiving updates in 4-5 days? I would like to know more information about this. TIA!

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

I have experienced a different experience for passport submission for my parents, hence asking all the members if they or anyone they know have experienced the same.

So, the situation is my parents have submitted their passport through Bluedart and they reached VFS Kolkata location on Jan 31st. Today they got Acknowledgement and Tax Invoice only gor my father's Passport and the same is dispatched to IRCC office in New Delhi, but nothing for my mother's passport. My father is Principal Applicant and my mom is co-applicant. Is it common scenario that Primary Applicant's passport is dispatched to IRCC but not co-applicant's ?

I send several emails to passport submission department, their response is you'll get notification when the passport is dispatched.

If anyone has faced similar issue and can suggest if I can fo anything that'll be really helpful.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
On your application how did you define help with pregnancy? How long a period of time did you ask for your sister to remain in Canada with their child? Do you have a partner or other family in Canada? What types of ties does your sister have in her home country? What amount of funds has she shown for her and your niece?

kumar reddy

Aug 13, 2013
Hi All,

can someone help me on below
I applied visit visa to my parents second time after first refusal in November 2021.

second time :

applied for both parents: January 13 2022
Biometrics validity letter for mother : February 03 2022
PPR for mother : February 03 2022
PPR for father : No update
Father is main applicant

is it normal received PPR for one parent, no update for other parent?
Anyone is in same situation?
Please help me on this

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi All,

I applied visit visa to my parents second time after first refusal in November 2021.

second time :

Father is main applicant

Please help me on this
Congratulations

Wait for 2-3 days into this week as there were some maintenance activities on the new portal. It may have caused your file to get delayed in receiving update.

Call IRCC during the Canadian working hours to check if there is anything wrong.

All the best and you should hear soon

Kamna Thakur

Jan 31, 2022
Congratulations

Wait for 2-3 days into this week as there were some maintenance activities on the new portal. It may have caused your file to get delayed in receiving update.

Call IRCC during the Canadian working hours to check if there is anything wrong.

All the best and you should hear soon
Hello Reddy,

I am also about to apply for my niece( 2 years old), her visa got rejected in Jan 2022. Can you help me with a few questions, please?

Kamna Thakur

Jan 31, 2022
Hi All,

second time :

Father is main applicant

Please help me on this
Hello Reddy,

I am also about to apply for my niece( 2 years old), her visa got rejected in Jan 2022. Can you help me with a few questions, please?