+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hi, my mom’s biometrics was given September 2020 and we have been waiting for passport request, do we still need to reapply as stated be IRCC?

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Hi, my mom’s biometrics was given September 2020 and we have been waiting for passport request, do we still need to reapply as stated be IRCC?
Not necessarily, I applied my parenTs visa in july , submitted family reunification webform in September (before that reapply guidelines) and received passport request 2 days back.

Reactions: kuldip25

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Not necessarily, I applied my parenTs visa in july , submitted family reunification webform in September (before that reapply guidelines) and received passport request 2 days back.
Please, can help me explain, how I will submit the family reunification and please, if there is a template I can use to send the family reunification, thank you.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Please, can help me explain, how I will submit the family reunification and please, if there is a template I can use to send the family reunification, thank you.
I did it earlier when it was applicable in August after submitting file in JULY. I am not sure if that is applicable now. All i am saying is if you did it this way when you applied, you don’t need to reapply, parents will get their visa

DinoD

Dec 5, 2016
Need some advise. My Mom had a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Multiple Entry. But recently her Indian Passport has gone for renewal. Is the Canadian TRV still valid and can she can travel with old and new Indian Passport. Or do we have to reapply for a fresh TRV. My Dad's TRV is still okay as his Indian Passport is not expiring any time soon. Thank you for your help.

Gayathry

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Need some advise. My Mom had a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) Multiple Entry. But recently her Indian Passport has gone for renewal. Is the Canadian TRV still valid and can she can travel with old and new Indian Passport. Or do we have to reapply for a fresh TRV. My Dad's TRV is still okay as his Indian Passport is not expiring any time soon. Thank you for your help.
If the visa is not expired u can travel . But usually Canadian visa validity date will be your passport expiry date . If the visa validity is not passed , she can travel with that.

Reactions: DinoD

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning to apply Visit visa for my brother. the reason needs to be "to Reunite with extended family..." or "To visit family/friends for less than 6 months"

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
I did it earlier when it was applicable in August after submitting file in JULY. I am not sure if that is applicable now. All i am saying is if you did it this way when you applied, you don’t need to reapply, parents will get their visa
We applied for exemption from Covid 19 restrictions, does that count?

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Has anyone travelled to Canada from India who has got Covaxin? My dad has the visa but he got Covaxin which is not in the approved list right now. If someone can please share the experience of traveling on Covaxin, please share.

JitinPSingh

Nov 24, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am facing a technical difficulty in applying the Canada Visa for my parents.
I am in process of applying the Canada Visitor Visa Application(Online) via IRCC Portal under Category "Unite with immediate family members who is Permanent Resident of Canada".
Background Information - I have a valid US Non Immigrant Visa( Issue Date: 15 Feb 2017 and Expiry Date: 13 Feb 2027) on my old passport( Issue Date: 08/11/2010 and Expiry Date: 07/11/2020).
I faced below technical difficulty where on page "Personal Details", there is a question about US Visa ie Are you using a different passport for this application than the one you used to get your US Non Immigrant Visa
and if yes, please provide that Passport Issue and Expiry Date.
To answer this question ie to select Issue Date and Expiry Date of my old passport, Online IRCC Portal is not showing dates older than 10 years from today.
My old passport issue year is 2010 and its not giving me option to select the year 2010 and it is mandatory field. Similary for expiry date..
I am not able to move forward for my VISA application.
Can you please help with above question as soon as possible so that I can continue with visa application and come to canada to meet my immediate family members.

Would apprecite if somebody can help me with this.

Thanks a lot for your help and support
Jitin Pal Singh

JitinPSingh

Nov 24, 2021
Hi Guys

, has anyone recently applied for their Parents Visitor visa ? If yes, which of the 2 highlighted should we choose from. Documents needed in both the cases change based on the selection. Please suggest.

To unite with Immediate Family Member or
to visit family/friends for less than 6 months?

Thank you in advance

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
what is the 'family reunification webform'? I googled this but didn't find anything.