+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Is this the right time to apply for a visitor visa? My wife is a PR and currently with me. What reason should I state in order to increase my chances of approval for a visitor visa so I can travel with her?

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Can you share the link please?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I received this link through an email correspondence (dated aug9-21) from IRCC during travel restrictions in place. I am not sure this method will work for you now to speed-up your visa processing.

Full email text is attached below for your reference.
----------------------------------------
Good day,

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.

Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.

Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,
----------------------------------------------------------------------

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Application submitted: may 24
biometrics:July 30
application was rejected yesterday.

Reasons stated are,
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am doing a business in India and I had submitted business registration for it. I also submitted flight itinerary.
My wife is a PR in canada and I am just going for a visit for a month there.
I have my mother and brother who has autism as my dependents and there is Noone else to look after them. I didn't provide a proof for it though.
I thought business registration and flight itinerary should be enough.

What proof can I provide to prove my family ties?
And for purpose of visit what can I submit?

Please provide me some guidance

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015

Reasons stated are,
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am doing a business in India and I had submitted business registration for it. I also submitted flight itinerary.
I have my mother and brother who has autism as my dependents and there is Noone else to look after them. I didn't provide a proof for it though.

Apply again and this time provide a Bank statement with funds of min INR 5 lakh and property documents on your name such as Plot, House, or Farm.

Susmit M

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
So sorry to hear that. My advise...do not apply right away unless there is major change of circumstances. This is a standard reply from IRCC as they feel that everybody wants to stay illegally in Canada.

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
My wife visit visa got denied, we are planning to reunite with my family. Shall I reapply or not? Please suggest. But I am not satisfied with those rejection reason because I am a healthcare worker have well established job and paid well. But I didn’t join with them long it shouldn’t happen to anyone. I am helpless and hopeless. I have twice covid positive. Can anyone give some suggestions to join with my family? Please and thanks

Romeo4412

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021

Reasons stated are,

The same reason I got ya. 2 days back