+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
@maskaravivek

Should we update the travel itinerary, financial statements, flight ticket, travel dates in the visitor visa application since the application is delayed?

I too applied for my Mom's visitor visa last year and she just completed her biometrics. I've originally given her travel date as May 2021, I'm wondering if I should update all those docs through web form.

Last edited:

maskaravivek

Jul 1, 2021
@maskaravivek

Should we update the travel itinerary, financial statements, flight ticket, travel dates in the visitor visa application since the application is delayed?

I too applied for my Mom's visitor visa last year and she just completed her biometrics. I've originally given her travel date as May 2021, I'm wondering if I should update all those docs through web form.
I don't think that there is a need to update these things. I didn't update mine and it was accepted.

Reactions: th1ru

maskaravivek

Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know if need to submit old passports when sending a passport for stamping after receiving a passport request from IRCC?

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
I got following response for the webform that I raised to prioritize the visa processing for my dad. It seems to be a generic reply stating that application remains in process. Has anyone else got similar response?

"We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly."

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
My dad visitor visa

Applied-1 july 2020
Biometric after 1 year - 20 july 2021
Raised webform for priority- 20 july 2021
Received PPR - 20 Aug 2021
I am PR holder.

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
My dad visitor visa

Applied-1 july 2020
I am PR holder.
Hello, I got the PPR today for my dad visitor visa. Can you please share me the process/steps that you did to submit the passport? Also, what all documents did you send along with Passport? Do we need to send pics also?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
I got following response for the webform that I raised to prioritize the visa processing for my dad. It seems to be a generic reply stating that application remains in process. Has anyone else got similar response?

"We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly."
Hey how long did they take to reply please? Congrats on your PPR

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Can anyone please confirm if we need to send photographs also to VFS for passport stamping for visitor visa for parents?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Can anyone please confirm if we need to send photographs also to VFS for passport stamping for visitor visa for parents?
Congratulations on the PPR. Could you please suggest what all details you provided in the webform which you raised on August 3.
I am in the similar boat and waiting eagerly for mother's visa as she is alone in India. Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Gary

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Congratulations on the PPR. Could you please suggest what all details you provided in the webform which you raised on August 3.
I am in the similar boat and waiting eagerly for mother's visa as she is alone in India. Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Gary
I mentioned that my dad is eligible for travel exemption as he is immediate family member of a permanent resident and he will be staying here more than 15 days. Also, we are expecting a kid, so we mentioned that as well that support will be required.

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
My dad visitor visa

Applied-1 july 2020
I am PR holder.
Hi, can you please let me know if you sent photos also to VFS for your dad's visitor visa?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
I mentioned that my dad is eligible for travel exemption as he is immediate family member of a permanent resident and he will be staying here more than 15 days. Also, we are expecting a kid, so we mentioned that as well that support will be required.
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Appreciate it.
Could you please suggest what all documents you have attached as proof of relationship. I am planning to provide my PR card, my passport, my mother's passport. Anything else you would recommend?

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Appreciate it.
Could you please suggest what all documents you have attached as proof of relationship. I am planning to provide my PR card, my passport, my mother's passport. Anything else you would recommend?
I attached my PR card and my marriage certificate which shows my father name. My passport has my father name but its not matching with the name which he has on his passport due to missing last name. Hence, I used my marriage certificate.