+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
and w

and when did you applied for your wife visa? did you show her own bank statment or not? plz share complete timeline?
Yes she did share her own statement but she doesn't have a job so that's probably the reason for rejection.

Timeline:

PHAC Applied: 3rd March
PHAC Approval: 5th March
Application submitted 9th March
Biometric: 11th March
Email about PHAC: 11th March
Application Refusal: 27th March

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
There is nothing to loose if you email them. And you don't need to give any reason for prioritization as you are already PR.
Hi
Do we need to send the email from my parents side ( who wants to visit us) or from my email (who's inviting them)? What are the supporting documents to prove exemption from travel?

thanks

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi, I would like to know if anyone's parents who recently entered Canada under PHAC approval for Compassionate reason(provide support & care) were able to get exemption from 3 day mandatory Hotel quarantine or not ?

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thank you,

can you share the online link for dubai visitor visa you had applied for your mother ?

Have you applied visitor visa by yourself or you have arranged by agent ?

This is what i have read on govt. website of UAE. " Note: The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE. "
I did Dubai visa using an agent

Reactions: Johnparker

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi
I have seen a lot of people have got their visit visa approved for their parents in this thread.
Can someone please tell me what to upload in Purpose of Travel section.
According to what is written in cic website,
I will attach provisional tickets.
I will also attach leave letter from dad's employer.
Should I write a letter of explanation of purpose of visit( Which is to be there for the birth of their grandchild)
Please if someone can reply, it is very urgent.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Hi
Do we need to send the email from my parents side ( who wants to visit us) or from my email (who's inviting them)? What are the supporting documents to prove exemption from travel?

thanks
Everything from applicants email is with which IRCC profile was created. For PHAC basic requirement is letter of support signed by your doctor. PHAC helps to expedite your visitor visa application . Visa needs to be applied anyways but you can mention COVID in your application form to expedite along with your PHAC approvals to grant a single entry visa

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi
I have seen a lot of people have got their visit visa approved for their parents in this thread.
Should I write a letter of explanation of purpose of visit( Which is to be there for the birth of their grandchild)
Following-have similar question.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Whether Canada Visitor visa can be issued without biometrics, as biometrics are not opened in India?
Please share your views.

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Whether Canada Visitor visa can be issued without biometrics, as biometrics are not opened in India?
Please share your views.
This is not possible. In January some people were able to skip biometrics for visit visa with the help of PHAC. but IRCC has stopped that now. I sent an email to them and got a reply that we cannot skip biometrics for visit visa anymore. The only possible way is to travel outside India to do Biometrics or you can wait till its open in India

Reactions: Harshara

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
This is not possible. In January some people were able to skip biometrics for visit visa with the help of PHAC. but IRCC has stopped that now. I sent an email to them and got a reply that we cannot skip biometrics for visit visa anymore. The only possible way is to travel outside India to do Biometrics or you can wait till its open in India
Ohh really ??

BC-PNP

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Ohh really ??
yes. I am attaching the mail that I got from CIC when I requested them for biometrics exemption after getting PHAC approval

--
Good day,
As previously indicated, your biometrics have not been completed. Therefore, we are unable to finalize your application for temporary residence. Please note that an authorization letter from the Public Health Agency of Canada does not provide an exemption from the biometrics requirement.

Cordially,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
--

because of this reason my mother went to duabi for taking biometrics and after one week we got the passport request.

I know for some people it worked in January but I dont think it is going to work now. You can give a try if you like.

Reactions: Harshara

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi
Can someone please reply for my query.
Would be very helpful.