+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
So if we reach canada after 3rd of feb we have to quarantine in hotel? Or the date is not decided yet?
Not known at the moment. But yes, after 3rd Feb you'd have to land on one of those 4 airports.

Official advisory:
As soon as possible in the coming weeks, all air travelers arriving in Canada, with very limited exceptions, must reserve a room in a Government of Canada-approved hotel for three nights at their own cost, and take a COVID-19 molecular test on arrival at their own cost. More details will be available in the coming days.

Sidhant73

Apr 8, 2019
Not known at the moment. But yes, after 3rd Feb you'd have to land on one of those 4 airports.

Official advisory:
As soon as possible in the coming weeks, all air travelers arriving in Canada, with very limited exceptions, must reserve a room in a Government of Canada-approved hotel for three nights at their own cost, and take a COVID-19 molecular test on arrival at their own cost. More details will be available in the coming days.
Thank you. I just hope it take them 2-3 weeks to implement the rules.

DVSRS

Jan 28, 2021
Hey congratulations !! My wife and I want to call our parents in mid-June for her pregnancy. After reading the posts I thought that the PHAC approval is only valid for 30 days and that's why I was holding back on applying. I have the doctors letter which I uploaded with the original application. Can you please tell me which dates have you mentioned for your parent's arrival? I think we are in the same boat and if that's the case, I will also apply for PHAC approval right away.
Hi, I have applied Date as 1st March 2021 and I have also emailed my PHAC Approval and got response from IRCC in a day. All the good success

DVSRS

Jan 28, 2021
Like I said, IRCC don't require us to send mail. But it's possible that mailing them might expedite response from them.

I got the PHAC last wednesday and sent them email on thursday. Haven't heard back from them yet. Let's keep each other posted!
Hi, I have received response in a from IRCC but got Passport submission request only for my MIL and they are asking biometrics for my FIL even though they provided biometrics. We are trying to send email and get response.. hoping for the best

DVSRS

Jan 28, 2021
Congrats...i also applied for my in laws with approval letter from PHAC...still waiting for decision.
Timeline:
Applied on Nov 20th
Biometrics request Nov21st
Biometrics submitted for both in New York USA on Nov25th
My mother in laws biometrics was updated in profile on same day, but for my father in law it still showing your action is required .

They are right now in US (Residents of India). Application is in Delhi office right now.
Hi, Same is the case with me, Please tell me how did you fix this issue? Currently my Father in law application is on hold because of this issue. Please let me know if you could fix the issue.

kool_suny

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
From India it seems difficult to book a direct flight to canada in coming two weeks... mostly we have to enter through US(EWR) :( Anybody explored on it ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
From India it seems difficult to book a direct flight to canada in coming two weeks... mostly we have to enter through US(EWR) :( Anybody explored on it ?
If you have a US visa and meet their Covid requirements (don't know what they are), you can. Assume as long as you are transiting only, you would be able to.

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, I have received response in a from IRCC but got Passport submission request only for my MIL and they are asking biometrics for my FIL even though they provided biometrics. We are trying to send email and get response.. hoping for the best
hi! congratulations,,,many members have received BIL request again. Look for above posts and you can contact those who got the request and ask how did they handle...all the best!