+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for spouse

ajay reddy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi, I have a PR status and am getting married this december but I want to apply visit visa for my fiance before the wedding only. Am planning to apply based on the honeymoon trip to canada. But she is currently not working in back home. So what should I provide in proof of financial support?

She got rejected once for visiting visa when we plan to meet on last july and I kept my bank documents as financial support at that time. I want to make sure that i will apply this time with everything perfect. They rejected last time saying that she has not asset, no job and might be potential immigrant.

So I want to apply this time correctly. If we keep a work letter from her side, do we need to keep pay stubs also?

If we keep pay stubs, bank statements and work letter from her side, do they check if the pay stubs are showing up in the bank statement or not? Because the pay stubs are not there in the bank statements as we received cash instead of bank cheques, am planning to generate pay stubs for her for the previous months and keep them in the application, is it a good idea?
or
should I plan to provide a letter from her father saying that he will be sponsoring for the trip to canada? if so what documents should I provide?

Please let me know, so that i can apply quickly. Thanks.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi, I have a PR status and am getting married this december but I want to apply visit visa for my fiance before the wedding only. Am planning to apply based on the honeymoon trip to canada. But she is currently not working in back home. So what should I provide in proof of financial support?

She got rejected once for visiting visa when we plan to meet on last july and I kept my bank documents as financial support at that time. I want to make sure that i will apply this time with everything perfect. They rejected last time saying that she has not asset, no job and might be potential immigrant.

So I want to apply this time correctly. If we keep a work letter from her side, do we need to keep pay stubs also?

If we keep pay stubs, bank statements and work letter from her side, do they check if the pay stubs are showing up in the bank statement or not? Because the pay stubs are not there in the bank statements as we received cash instead of bank cheques, am planning to generate pay stubs for her for the previous months and keep them in the application, is it a good idea?
or
should I plan to provide a letter from her father saying that he will be sponsoring for the trip to canada? if so what documents should I provide?

Please let me know, so that i can apply quickly. Thanks.
First its not a good idea to prepare any falsified documents. Just for a visitor visa you can get in lot of trouble in future when it will come to spousal sponsorship.

She is really potential candidate for immigration that's the fact at the moment. You need to show strong family ties for her back home.

Father support letter + her trip finance / bank funds etc.

Good Luck

ajay reddy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Badar,
Thank you for your reply.
The first time we applied, we mentioned in the letter to high commission that her father will be sponsoring for the trip with bank funds and I kept my bank details also to sponsor her, but they refused saying that she do not have a job, asset and might be a potential immigrant. So I thought of not providing the father support letter this time. But am keeping asset, bank funds this time and am not sure whether they will accept this financial support, since we are not married yet, I find no better way to apply which is making me to go for a work letter.
Again if I want to apply after marriage, I heard they are refusing visiting visa saying that we can directly apply for spouse sponsor PR and why do you need visiting for. But PR will take a year to get and she cannot visit until she get PR.
That is why planning to apply now itself with a reason as coming for honeymoon with a job letter saying that she needs to go back after honeymoon.

Please suggest me a better way. Thanks.