+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for spouse- Opinions from Bangladeshis

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
I am a PR of Canada. I will be getting married in July in Bangladesh. As the normal immigration process is lengthy, I intend to apply for her visitor visa. After reading posts from this forum I understand that there is a high chance of rejection of her TRV application. But most of the posts are from different countries, I just want to know the opinions of Bangladeshis in this regard. Should I give a try for her TRV?

Thanks in advance.

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
habib890 said:
I am a PR of Canada. I will be getting married in July in Bangladesh. As the normal immigration process is lengthy, I intend to apply for her visitor visa. After reading posts from this forum I understand that there is a high chance of rejection of her TRV application. But most of the posts are from different countries, I just want to know the opinions of Bangladeshis in this regard. Should I give a try for her TRV?

Thanks in advance.
i also have d same question but unfortunately no reply :(

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
After so many years, I have a positive answer for you. If your/your spouse's permanent residency application is in process and you want to apply for temporary residence visa, I recommend that just apply. Every case is different. Be open, honest, transparent in your application and inshallah you will receive the TRV. I know a couple from Bangladesh who applied for his wife and receive TRV at the begining of the year.

You will never find until you try.

Good luck.