+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents

NavSran

Oct 22, 2020
Hello, I am applying for parents visa who are in India but my father got deported from New Zealand in 1998. However he has no record anywhere that he is depoted. He has new passport made in 2010. At that time, there was no record of biometrics as well. Now, I am going to apply for their visa. Should I mention that he lived in New Zealand and got deported or should I just go with no. Please suggest me. Thank You.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am applying for parents visa who are in India but my father got deported from New Zealand in 1998. However he has no record anywhere that he is depoted. He has new passport made in 2010. At that time, there was no record of biometrics as well. Now, I am going to apply for their visa. Should I mention that he lived in New Zealand and got deported or should I just go with no. Please suggest me. Thank You.
He needs to say yes, as Canada and NZ share immigration information.

Reactions: YVR123

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You go with a “ no “ and they could possibly receive a five year ban for misrepresentation. It’s not a choice . You indicate yes. Countries share immigration data for this reason

Reactions: YVR123 and Taran D