+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for Parents

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the response. I want to make my mother the principal applicant but the thing is that my father is paying for the trip as my mother is a house wife. What should I do in this situation?
So is your father not coming? What are her ties to home county? You can include your father’s accounts. Where does she live? What is your status?

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
So is your father not coming? What are her ties to home county? You can include your father’s accounts. Where does she live? What is your status?
No my father is coming as well but the reason I am making my mother the principal applicant is that I am expecting and I want my parents specially my mother to come. I am on PGWP.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No my father is coming as well but the reason I am making my mother the principal applicant is that I am expecting and I want my parents specially my mother to come. I am on PGWP.
If it isn’t your mother’s funds then father should be principal. If you only want your mother, then she applies on her own. Where does she live? Does she have travel history, ties to home country if no job?

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
She lives in Pakistan and ties to home country are my siblings who are dependent

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She lives in Pakistan and ties to home country are my siblings who are dependent
So your siblings are under 22. She has no economic ties like a job. You can try applying for both of your parents and see what happens or apply for only one to show ties.

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
So your siblings are under 22. She has no economic ties like a job. You can try applying for both of your parents and see what happens or apply for only one to show ties.
Ok thank you. No she has no job and one of my siblings is under 22. I'll apply for both my parents. I hope they get visa