+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA FOR PARENTS

prathyusha

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Hi forum members,

Hope someone could help me with this situation

I'am planning to apply visitor visa for my parents. I'am a temporary spouse open work permit holder in Canada as my husband has his Post graduate work permit. we are expecting our first baby by end of November so, we are planning to call our parents for few weeks to visit new born.i have few questions regarding application process hope someone could help me out

1.Can i apply for my parents visitor visa from inside Canada using my cic account or they have to apply by their own from India?

prathap

Jan 3, 2017
Hi forum members,

I'am planning to apply visitor visa for my parents. I'am a temporary spouse open work permit holder in Canada as my husband has his Post graduate work permit. we are expecting our first baby by end of November so, we are planning to call our parents for few weeks to visit new born.i have few questions regarding application process hope someone could help me out

1.Can i apply for my parents visitor visa from inside Canada using my cic account or they have to apply by their own from India?
I am not sure who takes the application.I have applied online(yesterday) from my CIC account and do not know what will happen and most of them suggested to apply with a new personal account for parents

margocan

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013 / 28-10-2014 PER
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014 (Personal history, NBI, RPRF)
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014 SLEC / 14-05-2015 Meds sent to CEM / 22-05-2013 ECAS to Med Received
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2014 / 05-06-2014 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014 DM on ECAS / 03-07-14 PP w/ VISA Received
LANDED..........
Aug 2014
Hi forum members,

No.

To be eligible for the super visa, you must:
  • be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada