+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for parents, forgot to include my employment letter :sss

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
Hello,
I have just submitted a visitor visa application for my parents but realized afterwards that I missed to add my employment letter to show I can support them (even thought it is optional). What do you think would happen? Is there a way I can upload documents after application submitted?
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I have just submitted a visitor visa application for my parents but realized afterwards that I missed to add my employment letter to show I can support them (even thought it is optional). What do you think would happen? Is there a way I can upload documents after application submitted?
Thank you
Shouldn’t be an issue. TRVs are primarily based on your parents savings not yours. If you included proof of your savings that should be good enough.

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
Ok, so my mother has received a Biometric collection letter but not my father who's the main applicant. So, will my father receive same letter and in which case they should wait and collect biometrics at the same time? or is it unsure that my father will receive his soon or not at all?
Thanks for you help