+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for NON Essential Travel (please post your timeline here) 2021

gunity

Feb 23, 2017
Hi
Could you please send me the checklist for all the docs you submitted. I am applying for my brother and want to make sure I don't miss anything. Also, did you upload teh proof of vaccine along with the applocation or after?
TIA
These were the required documents that I had to provide to file the application -
1. Valid passport
2. Marriage License
3. US visa copy

they had one additional field for any optional document that I wanted to submit. For this I added the following combined in one pdf -
1. Cover letter - Purpose of travel, who all is traveling, tentative traveling dates, exempt because fully vaccinated, list of assets and balance in each account
2. Vaccine certificate
3. Income tax return for 3 years
4. Bank statement for 12 months
5. Employer letter
6. Pay stubs for 6 months

Reactions: Sharmaine1130

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
These were the required documents that I had to provide to file the application -
1. Valid passport
2. Marriage License
3. US visa copy

they had one additional field for any optional document that I wanted to submit. For this I added the following combined in one pdf -
1. Cover letter - Purpose of travel, who all is traveling, tentative traveling dates, exempt because fully vaccinated, list of assets and balance in each account
2. Vaccine certificate
5. Employer letter
You uploaded all these documents in 2MB file ? Did you upload your bank statement in FUNDS field?

gunity

Feb 23, 2017
You uploaded all these documents in 2MB file ? Did you upload your bank statement in FUNDS field?
There was no funds field. Just had 4 fields -
1. Passport (Mandatory)
2. Marriage License (Mandatory)
3. US visa (Mandatory)
4. Additional docs (Optional)

Yes, had to squeeze everything in 2mb.

Winner Man

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Yaounde, CMR
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
IRCC
NOC Code......
1. Valid passport
2. Marriage License
3. US visa copy

2. Vaccine certificate
5. Employer letter
All these just for visit?? Haha
What will they need for citizenship application?

Reactions: Brozachs

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A

Camus182

Jan 16, 2021
Hi I got a email saying this

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

you guys also got this email ?

Reactions: Anjuli

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Is it a reply to your webform? Or a reply to your second application? I don’t get this email.

Isiatu

Jun 23, 2021

What was your purpose of visit, and was this for a second Application, also which VO? Please if you don’t mind sharing thank you

Anjuli

Jan 18, 2014
HI my friend, yes it Will take some time for these type of applications to be processed, and I mean that we are not a priority as a right now so I makes total sense to take more time than usual, we are not traveling any time soon and we can expect travel restrictions to be lifted probably last quarter of the year? I Mean who knows cases of covid are not getting any better and vaccine are coming slow, so time will tell.

But lest not forget to keep us all updated and hopefully we all get good news.

Do keep us updated on your mom's case if she gets her visa approved lest us know
Hi,
As per today March 9th 2022 still NO update :( my poor mom just told me over the phone " they forgot about me" I know is not just her but I felt bad. She is also concerned her passport will expire in 4 yrs and they might give her less time when they finally process her? I don't know what to tell her. I checked the application status as I always do every couple weeks and it' remains unchanged since last message over a year ago.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Hi,
As per today March 9th 2022 still NO update :( my poor mom just told me over the phone " they forgot about me" I know is not just her but I felt bad. She is also concerned her passport will expire in 4 yrs and they might give her less time when they finally process her? I don't know what to tell her. I checked the application status as I always do every couple weeks and it' remains unchanged since last message over a year ago.
No point in waiting more than a year. Better reapply in new portal, if its urgent..

Reactions: Anjuli