+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my spouse !!!!

india2canada.....

Aug 18, 2012
Hi, I am an Indian citizen. Recently I have received a Student permit which is valid for 1 year. Now, I want my spouse to come here. Which visa should I apply for ? Consultants here says getting Dependant Visa is so hard ...... he suggested me to apply for Visitor visa. What are the chances of visitor visa ??? Anyone having same experience please suggest me best way to get her here. I am stuck guys .... Please help !!!!
Thank you very much in advance .......

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
hi ...

first of all, congrats for ur visa..

well, getting visa is hard for all. but until u try u wont know whether u will get it or not, isnt it? so dont scared.

Canada immigration doesn't issue dependent visa, coz they dont have dependent visa. they have only three types of visa : student, visitor, temporary

ur husband will have to apply for visitor visa. my wife came here as a student and i came with her as a visitor. we applied together.

i understand your mental situation...

well what ur husband will have to do is to apply for visitor visa..though lots of ppl say that its hard to get a spouse visa.. but u will not know unless u at least try. anyway.. to apply for this the papers ur husband will gonna need to submit are:

1. police clearance certificate
2. birth certificate
3. marriage certificate
4. papers from your university
5. documents related to financial support...
>> bank statement
<< proven source of the money
>> tax certificate of the sponsor and other docs u know coz u did applied before..
6. he as to prove his homeland tie strongly.. otherwise he wont get visa i think.. he will have to show strong financial background and property as well to show home tie...

i pray for you... best of luck.. feel free to ask if u have any further question.

jay4loyale

Oct 9, 2012
my brother in from morocco he got recedence of canada 4 ever and soon he will get sitazinshep of canad .he just starte ork two mounthe ago his wife is ferstt nation candian and they got big house and she got good job she is social work sh ehave beeing working or long tim and i just want to ask haw can my brother in canada help m to live in canada knwoing thats im under 18 years old i study at school pleaz oif eny one have idea help m

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
kalodighi said:
hi ...

first of all, congrats for ur visa..

well, getting visa is hard for all. but until u try u wont know whether u will get it or not, isnt it? so dont scared.

Canada immigration doesn't issue dependent visa, coz they dont have dependent visa. they have only three types of visa : student, visitor, temporary

ur husband will have to apply for visitor visa. my wife came here as a student and i came with her as a visitor. we applied together.

i understand your mental situation...

well what ur husband will have to do is to apply for visitor visa..though lots of ppl say that its hard to get a spouse visa.. but u will not know unless u at least try. anyway.. to apply for this the papers ur husband will gonna need to submit are:

1. police clearance certificate
2. birth certificate
3. marriage certificate
4. papers from your university
5. documents related to financial support...
>> bank statement
<< proven source of the money
>> tax certificate of the sponsor and other docs u know coz u did applied before..
6. he as to prove his homeland tie strongly.. otherwise he wont get visa i think.. he will have to show strong financial background and property as well to show home tie...

i pray for you... best of luck.. feel free to ask if u have any further question.
Hi,
What if the spouse of internatinal student gets visa..can they apply for a visa extension once they spend some time here as the student is also getting his student permit extended. can the spouse apply for work permit once they are in Canada?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Spouse of an international student or foriegn worker is eligible to apply for a TRV under accopmanying spouse category. Once in Canada, spouse of an international student is eligible to apply for a work permit.