+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my parents

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hi All,
I am a Canadian PR since 2018 and I am planning to invite my parents to Canada for a duration of 2-3 months. I just have a small doubt regarding the application process. My parents own a business in India and both are the listed directors in the company. Should I create 2 separate accounts for my Father and my mother or just create a single one for my father and select YES for this question 'Do you want to submit an application for a family member? and include my mon in it. Please suggest which one is a better option with more chances of approval.

Thank you.

Armaan_India

Feb 1, 2020
Hi All,
I am a Canadian PR since 2018 and I am planning to invite my parents to Canada for a duration of 2-3 months. I just have a small doubt regarding the application process. My parents own a business in India and both are the listed directors in the company. Should I create 2 separate accounts for my Father and my mother or just create a single one for my father and select YES for this question 'Do you want to submit an application for a family member? and include my mon in it. Please suggest which one is a better option with more chances of approval.

Thank you.

Yes...
Only single account.

Submit application for family member 'yes'.

1) IMM 5645 family information -
Main application father , will accompany spouse to Canada. Select option - yes.

2)IMM 5713-family member representatives.

Ur father should give representative declaration for your mother. That he will look after spouse process.

Reactions: Deekap

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi All,

Thank you.
And requesting a stay of 2-3 months shows that their ties to their home country are not very strong
I’d shorten that stay request

Reactions: Deekap