+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa for my niece

S Anant C

Jan 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am interested in applying for a visitor visa for my niece, who is currently a bachelor's student and will be turning 18 next year. Unfortunately, my sister and brother-in-law are unable to visit me due to a family situation. However, my niece is eager to come and visit.

I would like to inquire about the process of independently applying for my niece's visa. Could you please advise if this is possible and provide information on the necessary documents required?

Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am interested in applying for a visitor visa for my niece, who is currently a bachelor's student and will be turning 18 next year. Unfortunately, my sister and brother-in-law are unable to visit me due to a family situation. However, my niece is eager to come and visit.

I would like to inquire about the process of independently applying for my niece's visa. Could you please advise if this is possible and provide information on the necessary documents required?

Thanks in advance.
Go on the IRCC for her to apply for a TRV. She shows her funds (parents or her own), travel history, ties to return (paid tuition, registration, job) and valid reasons to travel. It can be weeks or months to process depending where she lives.

Reactions: YVR123