+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for mother of a PR- during covid

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
i thought they are only accepting for compassionate reasons like immediate family member is sick or dead. All the posts in this forum say theirs is on hold since last year, even after biometics, so what should we show in quarantine plan ? i have an extra room in my aparment that they can stay in, if i mention it in my invitation letter is it enough ? or else do i have to book the 3 days hotel quarantine and sumit that proof ?
Read this link, as shown here, all details about the quarantine plan is for after their visa approved and they are traveling to Canada:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

bir

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
just an update, my mom's visa got approved today. I applied on Feb. 24th.
great , congratulations.
Did you applied visitor visa or super visa
I apllied for super for my parents feb 1st still waiting for biometrics to open in india

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
great , congratulations.
Did you applied visitor visa or super visa
I apllied for super for my parents feb 1st still waiting for biometrics to open in india
It was a visitor visa. And she already had valid biometrics from her last visa.

12singaa

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
just an update, my mom's visa got approved today. I applied on Feb. 24th.
Wait!
You applied on Feb 24th, 2021??? And got the approval already? Could you walk me through with the process if there's any special step due to COVID?

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Wait!
You applied on Feb 24th, 2021??? And got the approval already? Could you walk me through with the process if there's any special step due to COVID?
I actually did not add anything special. The main reason was seeing each other after 2years. And I only mentioned that she will follow all covid guidelines, will quarantine, etc.
Just make sure to add Covid in the application form to prioritize the process.