+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for infant and parents are PR holders

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your support on the below.

Me and my wife are both Canadian PR holders and were recently blessed with child 2 months ago. We wish to return back to Canada and I guess the only hope for the child to travel along with us is a 6 months TRV.

Can anyone advise based on their experience? Any and all advise would be of great help.

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I have few queries:
Did you apply from your account or made a new account for baby and made yourself as representative?

My husband is in Canada,but myself n baby is in India currently.

Did the TRV for baby got approved?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
I have few queries:
Did you apply from your account or made a new account for baby and made yourself as representative?

My husband is in Canada,but myself n baby is in India currently.

Did the TRV for baby got approved?
If your husband is already in Canada, then might as well apply the childs PR spousal/dependent visa. In my case, me and my wife were both ourside Canada and thats why we had to apply TRV.

you need to apply from your account obviously and you will be the authorized unpaid representative as family member.

make sure you now apply from new cic portal and not the standard gc key portal through which we apply our express entry application from. You can google and find the link.

good luck.

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
If your husband is already in Canada, then might as well apply the childs PR spousal/dependent visa. In my case, me and my wife were both ourside Canada and thats why we had to apply TRV.

you need to apply from your account obviously and you will be the authorized unpaid representative as family member.

make sure you now apply from new cic portal and not the standard gc key portal through which we apply our express entry application from. You can google and find the link.

good luck.
Hi.. did you apply for visitor visa?
What is the timeline?

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hello All,
I applied for TRV for my child.. my husband and myself are PR.. currently he is in Canada and I am in India.
TRV got refused and the reason was mentioned that family ties in Canada and no reason to travel back.

We mentioned in the application that we would initiate the PR process once we reach Canada.

Any help? What should be done next?

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi..
I have applied for TRV for my kid. Received passport submission request.
I am opting for Two way courier service for Passport transmission.
In case of minors, who should sign the SMS/courier form ?
I understand that VFS consent form is not required for minors.

Rakshith_hv27

Apr 5, 2021
Hi..
I have applied for TRV for my kid. Received passport submission request.
I am opting for Two way courier service for Passport transmission.
In case of minors, who should sign the SMS/courier form ?
I understand that VFS consent form is not required for minors.
HI, I am in process of applying visitor visa for my Kid from India, I have few questions. Can I DM you?

Rakshith_hv27

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

Need your support on the below.

Me and my wife are both Canadian PR holders and were recently blessed with child 2 months ago. We wish to return back to Canada and I guess the only hope for the child to travel along with us is a 6 months TRV.

Can anyone advise based on their experience? Any and all advise would be of great help.
Hi, I am in this similar situation. I have few questions related to this. Can I DM you?