+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for In-Laws denied.

Asif90

Jun 1, 2018
Their TRV applications will be based on their assets not yours. They will need to show enough liquid funds to pay for their visits plus extra savings.
Thanks for quick response. my Parents have dependents and they do have some properties to show ties to back home. However don't have good bank statement. That is where i will show my bank statement to sponsor the trip. Do you think it will work or not?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for quick response. my Parents have dependents and they do have some properties to show ties to back home. However don't have good bank statement. That is where i will show my bank statement to sponsor the trip. Do you think it will work or not?
No. TRV approval is dependent on their assets not yours. Supervisas are more dependent on your assets not theirs. I don't their personal situation but your bank balance won't help their approval. It helps the overall case but not a major deciding factor.

Asif90

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for feedback. I know someone who applied for her parents Visitor Visa 9 years ago, Her parents does not have any travel history, no Bank account statement, only couple of properties and dependents back home and Bank statement was provided by person who wrote invitation letter. At that time visa was approved but again it was 9 years ago. May be rules are more strict now.