+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa for dentist

rajvir211

Jul 1, 2012
i want to got to Canada on TRV for NDEB test and want accompany my wife who is 4 month pregnant.is this an issue?can we deliver baby in Canada?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
TRV requirements are the same for all, I believe you being a dentist and coming over a test sounds pretty straight forward. However, if they find out that the wife is pregnant, it might lead them to believe that you are doing this so the child could become a citizen. It's all subjective

Please read this to be cautious

http://www.visabureau.com/canada/news/27-02-2012/canadian-immigration-authorities-crackdown-on-pregnancy-scam.aspx

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Condiserations: Important to note that a child cannot sponsor a parent until they are 19 years old. Also factor in the costs of health care and delivery being aware of the limitations of travel insurance regarding pregnancy. How long does it take to process a TRV in your country? Some airlines will not transport women past a certain number of months of pregnancy. Is the VO at entry port going to give you a 6 month visa in order to write an exam on a specified date(s)? Good luck and congratulations on the addition to your family.